flexible compression pipe

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I'm fitting a bathroom sink but I'm having real problems aligning the waste pipe with the basin trap.

Basically due to imperfections in the sink the exit of the P-trap is tilted up slightly meaning the waste pipe is having to be angled slightly to couple with it.

What would really be helpful would be a flexible length of pipe with a compression fitting to connect with the P-trap and the other end to be solvent welded to the length of 32mm waste pipe.

Does such a thing exist and can I pick one up on a Sunday?

Cheers!

Sponsored Links
Look at Toolstations 45626 for a flexy, but you'll possibly need a compression straight to connect it to the solvent weld.
There may well be other types, I don't know.
John :)

Look at Toolstations 45626 for a flexy, but you'll possibly need a compression straight to connect it to the solvent weld.
There may well be other types, I don't know.
Thanks for that but it's not got the correct ends. The exit to the P-trap has got threads so I guess I need a plain end with washers and a compression nut to connect to that.

Sponsored Links
Is 99442 any nearer?
Maybe 21901?
21901 looks good. A bit long though. I'm beginning to think this plumbing lark is more art than science. A slight imperfection has left me scrabbling for a makeshift solution.
I'll see if I can pick one of these up from the local plumbers merchant before ordering online.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back