Floor tile adhesive ? Anybody out there ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is the make "Uni Bond" any good as a floor tile adhesive . It's a rapid set powder form mix , in either a 20 or 25 kg (not sure which)bag and sold in
B & Q , would this be better than their "own" brands or should I stump up and buy Bal instead , I've only got a small amount to lay 11 m2 in total ,that's split between a small bathroom, lobby and kitchen ,and also what would be the best for the wall tiles , it will only basically be the wet walls in the bathroom ,3 sides of the bath upto window level height plus one more row above those,so will basically be
bath width x bath length plus shelf x bathroom width

no more than about 4 m2 in total ,the bathroom width will have a toilet and a vanity unit on the walls so will run tiles behind these before fitting .Any advice would be appreciated before I make a start. Wall tiles will be basic 150 x 150 plain white tiles. Walls are freshly re-skimmed and floor is concrete (been latexed in bathroom) where loose layed vinyl was fitted.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back