Floor tiles

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm trying to locate some of the vinyl/rubber floor tiles that you see used in leisure centre/gyms/swimming pools etc. It's the battle-ship grey stuff with the raised circular pads. Does anyone know where I can purchase some?

Sponsored Links
I'm sure I saw them in the latest Screwfix/Big Stuff catalogue. They come in small blocks and connect together like a puzzle via knobs and similar shaped voids. Apologies if I saw them elsewhere - haven't got time to check the catalogues.

Do you mean this ?
ZO_981-J023-01.jpg

Richard,

Yes saw them myself in Screwfix, but not too bothered about the inter-locking. The price was a big put-off.

Masona,

That looks remarkably similar. The stuff I've seen comes in tiles, but I could go with that. Where's it from?

Sponsored Links
The rubber tiles, with the raised discs you guy's are looking for are manufactured by a company called Dalsouple. Type into google or a similar engine, and you should be able to find it.
Pricey, though. I think around £40 square metre.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back