Floureon Smart Thermostat - to replace RMT230

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, confused again!

I have a Danfoss RMT230 room thermostat with three wires. Presume switched live, switched live and a neutral for use with the little heater thing in thermostat (?).

RMT230.jpg

Now I'd like to replace this with a programmable thermostat that looks a bit Gucci. But I don't want to pay a fortune for a Nest or Hive (although I like the looks).

I have seen this item on Flea Bay and for the price it seems unbelievable (I know - there's a reason for that!).

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Smart-Wi-...-Screen-Temperature-Controller-/282062013570?

floureon.jpg

The listing states it can be used for all sorts or purposes but I can't see how. To me it just looks like an under floor heating therostat. So;

1) Has anyone heard of this company or used these thermostats?

2) How would I wire it up in place of my RMT230 if I went for it?

3) Would anyone have any other suggestions? (I'm after something in silver or black, that I can programme and would be simple to fit).

Many thanks in advance for any helpful suggestions.

Cheers,

Mike.

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back