Flu liner costs??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Iv just had my living flame gas fire condemned by british gas, stating i need a new flu liner from ground level to chimney. its a normal 3bed terrace so my question is whats a rough price to supply and fit... i know prices vary obviously but even a ball park figure...
Plus does it need any certificates etc.
Thanks[code:1][/code:1][/u]

Sponsored Links
Price would depend on the height of your walls and the chimney stack, also the quality of liner you want and the diameter required.
http://www.flexifluedirect.com/prod...d=930&osCsid=f4e779dd0d1069fcac7e8c35f9667e9c
In some case it is impossible to get them in depending on the bends within the chimney system, and that could require some brickwork being removed.

If you take into consideration the dangers of accessing roof and safety within that area, it maybe that scaffolding is needed, all adding to the overall cost.

I would suggest you get three quotes, ideally from recognised tradesmen and preferably that come with recommendations from people you know.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back