flue/boiler advice

You would expect that at least on Sundays when meters dont work you would be able to park?

But oh no, only RESIDENTS can park at meters or on single yellow lines on a Sunday. So its impossible for anyone who is not a resident to park anywhere in the area on any day except if you were to fine a free meter during the week which is unlikely. Thats after paying the congestion charge!

Tony
Think anyone can park on single yellow lines on Sundays but doubt anyone will want to work then. Nevermind, I'll get there somehow. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Those who live in central London do so to be at the centre of the lively capital with shows and restaurants within walking distance.

They save on commuting costs and dont pay as much as I would have expected for a central flat if its not in a fancy block.

Its only when significant work is required that they discover that considerable extra costs become involved.

I sometimes do central London repairs but get there by public transport.

Tony

Sponsored Links
I had to abseil in once to repoint around a flue (old balanced flue out)

The punter nearly jumped out of her skin when i tapped on the window to ask her to pass me something :LOL:

it's fine if you know what you're doing but I wouldn't recommend it if you'd only done a charity abseil once when you were in the scouts.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back