Flue Gas Analysers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello

Got about £650 to buy an analyer, thinking of a kane 455 pro kit. are theses worth there money or is there better model out there for the same price.

Cheers Paul

Sponsored Links
Kane are good and look good but they hit you when they need calibration or repairs because that can only be done by Kane themselves.

Kevin will oversee that at a nominal charge and lend you one to be getting along with.

But you can avoid all that by not buying a Kane. Keven offers ARGI members a discount.

Tony

Sponsored Links
Call Kevin HERE for unbiased advice and excellent service & prices ;)

Have the V3 and it can do CO readings specific in the room and tightness, BP, leak etc.

Had to send it back as one of the ports was faulty, it had not purged correctly. Sent out a new one and all ok.

i have the telegan sprint 2000. have to say its been nothing but trouble, calabration has been between 250 and 300 every year because it always seems to need bits. printer is crap and always seems to print 2 miles of chinese looking writing instead of what is on analyser screen. if it packs up again im going for a job in mcdonalds, all this is getting too much for me.

i have the telegan sprint 2000. have to say its been nothing but trouble, calabration has been between 250 and 300 every year because it always seems to need bits. printer is crap and always seems to print 2 miles of chinese looking writing instead of what is on analyser screen. if it packs up again im going for a job in mcdonalds, all this is getting too much for me.

Mcdonalds < Subway.

Mcdonalds < Subway.

aiming a bit high maybe, id say wimpy would be a more regal appointment when the time comes. 'applying a hairnet safely' is a 5 year qualification with expensive training and a nice certificate. ring any bells?

Call Kevin HERE for unbiased advice and excellent service & prices ;)

Have the V3 and it can do CO readings specific in the room and tightness, BP, leak etc.

Had to send it back as one of the ports was faulty, it had not purged correctly. Sent out a new one and all ok.

software on the v3 is ****. if i could i would cut the wires to whatever bleeps all the time.

Got a telegan from GES, and so far, so good.
Kane seems to be good, but what is sure about them, is the price.
I found the expertise and help very good at GES, and would recommend them.

The new Kane 455 has long life sensors. Get a 5 year service contract (includes extended warranty) for £269. Must be the cheapest deal around.

i have the new 455 pro kit. Used to have a 400. new one much better. batteries last at least 5 times longer. down side is about every 5 mins it wants to recalibrate with fresh air.

I had a Sprint and agree it was nothing but trouble with expensive maintenance costs. Sold it on e-bay and got a Kane, had it nearly 2 years without a problem, cells still good and got a free calibration from Kane when purchased.
Steve

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back