Flume and Central Plumbing inhibitor

Joined
17 Apr 2007
Messages
2,753
Reaction score
147
Country
United Kingdom
I already have Central Plumbing brand in the CH system. I got a 1L bottle of Flume brand from TS, free, when I got a new rad today.

Just wondering are the two brands are mixable so can I top up a bit with the Flume stuff?
 
I already have Central Plumbing brand in the CH system. I got a 1L bottle of Flume brand from TS, free, when I got a new rad today.

Just wondering are the two brands are mixable so can I top up a bit with the Flume stuff?

Hocus pocus ;)
 
I already have Central Plumbing brand in the CH system. I got a 1L bottle of Flume brand from TS, free, when I got a new rad today.

Just wondering are the two brands are mixable so can I top up a bit with the Flume stuff?
No problem.
 

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.


Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

 
Back
Top