Flush Valve Button Broken

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

My Flush valve button has broken so I can only use the number 2 button when I want to use the flush. Can I get a replacement part for that or do I need to buy the whole flush valve?

Any links for the replacement part please?

I believe it's an Ideal Standard flush valve.

Thanks

Attachments

• Flush valve.jpg
    Flush valve.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 49
  • Flush button.jpg
    Flush button.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 50
Sponsored Links
Take cistern off.
There will be a rubber doughnut under cistern that will need replacing. I always buy new close coupling bolts and nuts.
I like fluidmaster brand for filler and syphon

The last correct size doughnut and bolts I bought from Wickes cheap. Most DIY stores will sell a syphon

Take cistern off.
There will be a rubber doughnut under cistern that will need replacing. I always buy new close coupling bolts and nuts.
I like fluidmaster brand for filler and syphon

The last correct size doughnut and bolts I bought from Wickes cheap. Most DIY stores will sell a syphon

Only the flush button part of the valve/cistern is broken, so I can't use the low flush button (button 2 works fine), other than that everything is working fine.

Attachments

• Flush valve Broken.jpg
    Flush valve Broken.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 41
Ideal sparesToilet spares - might have to be a new valve, but usually undo as bayonet type. Try Ideal spares, or perhaps you could get a stainless steel washer to screw on top of that plastic plate?

Sponsored Links
Should be able to just replace the button

Wide range of spares available with pictures to help identify what you need.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back