Folding Kitchen Worktop - Needs Rubber Strips

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello

See amazing picture I've just drawn. I Have a worktop which folds up, washing machine goes under it and it folds down on top.
Got a new washing machine which is about 4.5cm too short for the kitchen top to sit flush on it, thought about refitting the worktop but as it is currently level with the sink on one side I decided not to.
Instead have been down the DIY shops looking for strips of rubber as I want to fit 2 - 3 lengths on the underside of the kitchen top so it will fit flush and protect the washing machine from too much grief. Not found anything suitable as yet.

Anyone know where I can get some or recommend an alternative

thanks to anyone who can advise

View media item 63901

Sponsored Links
a bit lost here aimno12 :D :D

you have chosen an unusual choice off instalation
you are then looking for something to fit in with a non standard fit so normal parts wont be readily available
have you got an actual picture

a bit lost here aimno12 :D :D

you have chosen an unusual choice off instalation
you are then looking for something to fit in with a non standard fit so normal parts wont be readily available
have you got an actual picture

Took some pics just now to hopefully clarify, see when the sideboard is down it is not level on my washing machine due to the machine height.

This was an installation before my time in the house, previous owners had a slighty taller washing machine

Wanting some 4.5cm rubber strips I can glue/fix on the underside so it is level and won't damage the machine. Then I'll have a bit extra workspace to hand

thanks

View media item 63915 View media item 63916

Sponsored Links
Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back