Football again

C

compheat

I'l start by saying that I'm a Man City fan and have been since 1986.
So every time we've gone into a Derby we've gone in as under dogs and most of the time got beaten.
Since City came into money all i've heard from the red quarter of Manchester is the usual Your ruining football, your buying success, so it was refrshing to read an article in the Manchester Evening News by a red that gave the facts as they are. Comment: Manchester City buying glory? Now that's rich! Manchester Evening News, Thursday 03 May 2012 How many times have you heard the following said over the last two days, in pubs, offices and factories all around this great city?

It gives a good balanced account of the money situation between the 2 clubs
City £300mil and ManU £250mil thats the cost of the players in the derby infact if Ashley Young had of played it would of been closer.
Utd were spending big 20 years ago.
UTD have won the Premier league 12 times, Chelsea and Arsenal 3 Blackburn 1 and City 1
Fergerson as shown what a Kn#b he really his since we won on Sunday saying that we had to much injury time At least we scored within the time.
Anyway I'd just like to say to all football fans on this forum"Come on England"

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
BFC give value for money.......every game!!!!!
I hope they give allardyce's team a proper hiding and get him the elbow, obnoxious turd of a man that he is.

I predict a very quiet tearful time for Blackpool fans next week. :D

Up the HAMMERS.

Sponsored Links
Back