Football latest

Sponsored Links
I haven't pushed it Blas, because i can feel a rather patronising lesson in football coming on :rolleyes:
I've been off too long... I don't recognise some of the names mate!

He's obviously spoiling for a scrap.... I hope he knows what he's getting himself into!!!! Be gentle with him martian. ;)

Sponsored Links
I don't see anything wrong in having an opinion on what you see on the tele.
I have never spoken about how a live game went with anybody that has gone to a match. Simply because the last big match I went to was at was Pompy/Lincoln in 1973. That was quite alot for me.
However, I do listen to match commentators from part way around the world and thats good enough for me. 90% of the time I have agreed with them.
I do sometimes get to talk to somebody about a match that they see on the tele because thats all they can manage to do. There are lots of us about, sometimes.

I am now going to place a bet with my mate on getting quoted. ;)

I don't see anything wrong in having an opinion on what you see on the tele.
I have never spoken about how a live game went with anybody that has gone to a match. Simply because the last big match I went to was at was Pompy/Lincoln in 1973. That was quite alot for me.
However, I do listen to match commentators from part way around the world and thats good enough for me. 90% of the time I have agreed with them.
I do sometimes get to talk to somebody about a match that they see on the tele because thats all they can manage to do. There are lots of us about, sometimes.

I am now going to place a bet with my mate on getting quoted. ;)

The last game I saw live was in 1966. Man u.
Never been impressed with soccer, but NFL, yes. And rugby. And Aus. rules. And Gaelic. And 'Quote; Unquote'. ;)

Arwww, thanks I'll now go and get my tinny now.

I think rugby league is wonderful. Bit clinical though. You get those huge blokes not saying a thing over a disputed try and it ends on time.

It makes soccer rules look really x infinity, stupid.

Sponsored Links
Back