Football Thread

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Now that Rafa's gone who do you reckon is going to be our next manager?....and will we win the league next season or have to wait till we get a few more decent players and get them used to the new manager's style of play?

Will we play exciting attacking football or carry on with the boring defensive counter attacking stuff we did under Houllier and Benitez?
Does anyone think England won't win the world cup? Are you crazy???

Will Gareth Barry be fit enough to play? and is he good enough to anyway?
Is anyone who posts on here going to South Africa? Have you got your life insurance boxed off?
Last but not least, what's going to become of the mancs when the one and only Fergy retires or expires? sooner the better, don't mind which. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
now that Rafa's gone who do you reckon is going to be our next manager?
O'neill looks favourite and a good bet seeing as he will prob take a lower salary than some fancy foreign counterpart.
and will we win the league next season
lol don't be insane, just be hopeful you can keep your best players, both of them ;)
Will we play exciting attacking football or carry on with the boring defensive counter attacking stuff we did under Houllier and Benitez?
depends on the manager but Oneill tends to favour the passing game.
Does anyone think England won't win the world cup? Are you crazy???
Will Gareth Barry be fit enough to play? and is he good enough to anyway?
no,
probably just,
not really but best we have with a left foot for a central midfield role and seems to work with both gerrard and lampard better than they do together.
Is anyone who posts on here going to South Africa? Have you got your life insurance boxed off?
south africa no way. Magaluf, absolutely :D
Last but not least, what's going to become of the mancs when the one and only Fergy retires or expires? sooner the better, don't mind which. :LOL:
They'll get another manager, who knows how they'll do til we know who it is!

By the way, if you wanna watch CL footy next year I suggest you come down the Lane with me :D

I'll try and answer them in order;
Rafa, who?
Ken Dodd
no and no
No
yes(but not me)
Yes
no and no
no
no
:confused:
hopefully burn in hell!

Sponsored Links
Bleedin marvellous, I posted this in the footy forum thread to wind up coljack, and some mod takes it upon himself to use it to create a new thread with it. Without so much as a by your leave or explanation. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Are you a mod then coljack?

Torres to Barcelona,Gerrard to Real Madrid,Liverpool to become a mid to bottom half team.

the mods identites are for sale on flea bay.

Joe-90 is up to 15 pence as I type.

They didn't do bad on the silverware front, but The league title record has dwindled away
Trouble is that's the one everyone wants, especially when you haven't won it for yonks. The other and bigger problem with both of them was the anti football we played at times. Boring, and when football is boring it becomes totally pointless.

Sooey what is the word on the street for the reasoning behind Rafas departure,is it his failure to secure C/L football next season,his continual griping about not having enough transfer funds available(but who could he attract without the C/L).

To be honest I don't really know, although I think Gerrard had had enough of him, Torres as well was getting fed up with the tactics so that's peobably got something to do with it. Although I wouldn't be too surprised to see those two yank car salesmen cashing in on both of them and slotting the proceeds before selling up.

..and will we win the league next season or have to wait till we get a few more decent players and get them used to the new manager's style of play?

Sorry., The manager doesn't have to play football at all so his style of play isn't important.
A few years back Liverpool had an ex schoolteacher as a manager didn't they?

Sponsored Links
Back