for all analyser users

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
testo 330 is the mutts nuts. just got mine and it's fantastic. had a testo 325 which i got rid of because back then it didn't do differetial pressure. went to a telegan sprint 2000xt - worst analyser ever! this new testo is my 3rd and even though i've only just got it (it's only commissioned 2 greenstars so far) i think it's the best one yet. hopefully time won't prove me wrong. If you're thinking of buying an analyser i would recommend the extra expense for this baby.

Sponsored Links
Funny, I was told there was no difference to fitting a condenser as to fitting a standard boiler except for a bit of 22mm overflow pipe, was this anotherpack of lies like everything else we are told, for f**cks sake can anyone actually give a me a straight answer in this trade over anything whether it's part L, part P, or whatever, getting really sick of being continualy lied to, new road near my house will reduce traffic locally, wrong,now they are going to build more industry on the waste land so now going to attract more traffic, lyinbg baastards, everyone is lying all the time.

Sponsored Links
Very true, the government always get their ways by lying.

My late father was a copywriter ( copywriter is writing the words in the advert ) and his job was to convince people buying something they don't want by wording it correctly.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back