run of the boards many a time .

take heed he is evil ..

sorry to the guy but true ;)
Moz said:
crafty1289

can I just say he is back , :( :( :(
just been talking on another thread ..
Moz - WTF??

When one reads the flow of this thread, it looks exactly like you're accusing gasgirl of being that person...

Lesley - ignore him. Moz can be a loveable fool, a drunken fool, an offensive fool.

But more often that not, a fool.

Sponsored Links
securespark said:
Lesley

D'you work for a Gas Co with offices near Glasgow?

Maybe she just suffers the same affliction as me when I eat certain breakfast cereals :confused: Of course, in a more 'lady-like' way..........i.e pphhhhhhhhhhh ;)

Sponsored Links
confidentincompetent said:
welcum lesly. I'm 1950 vintage gawd am i the oldest here :eek: :rolleyes: :LOL:
At great personal risk May I suggest I have the edge! :cry: Welcome Lesley! Forsooth! We have a philosipher in our midst! Hairyjon

Hi Lesly,

welcome to another female (look Moz, we're gonna take over the forum mwahahahaha). I've seen that before but it always makes me smile & also realise how lucky we were to have had such freedom.

Thanks for bringing a smile to this 'old' face :LOL:

Moz, I didn't do a newbie post either - is that why you think I'm an impostor too?

I originally started posting in the electrical help section....

1954 :eek: .......happy days- and a couple of others to add..........Frost on the inside of the windows :eek: Primary school outside bogs :eek: Cars, what cars.......carried on Mum`s lap in a plywood+perspex sidecar :LOL:

1952! walked everywhere! Well Mum did! I was in pram- one of those big ones with different size front and rear weels that got passed down over several years and I can still remember the sound of the spokes creeking! Then dad got a 1934 Morris 10-4, a whole new world opened up. First trip Blackpool from Redhill, Surrey took 2 days!

Toffee, I'd just worked it out when I saw your second post. Yes I am a gasman. It's what I say most of the day [if I'm lucky]. :D

Mark

Milk, no sugar ta.

I was dying to say that to the lads working on my extension....but didnt in case they thought I was being cheeky.
Then one day I came home to find horse racing on sky on the tv and red faced trades men ....
so after that worries about cheek went out of the window!!!
They loved it when I did the old that will be so much for tea bags and milk, plus labour oh and VAT so that makes 45 pounds love!!!!

I had just about remembered who liked what and how they liked it when the extension was finished!!!!

found it easier to buy box of sugar cubes and say do it your self!!!

hey there,

thanx for the posts and i agree with u Brightness... look out guys... we're taking over...lol. all we need now is for guys to master the art of childbirth..pmsl.

...securespark... the company I work for does have offices "near" Glasgow, depending on what distance "near" means.

C'mon gasgirl, go out to your car now, start it up & put it in reverse. There, now you don't feel so big. Go put the kettle on!!!! :D

Mark

Milk, no sugar ta [please!]

pmsl.... i leave the kettle duties to the guys thanx. :)

i'll stick to the jobs that require intelligence.lol.

Lesley.

Sponsored Links
Back