Forget it

Ellie was telling Carman and Pattie that I had been posting under two identities. I correct the idiot, again, by reminding him that I was Motman until I stopped doing MOT's and simply changed my name to Mottie. I didn’t leave under one name and rejoin under another like you did. It was post #49 when I posted but that got knocked down to post #29 when the mods removed twenty of their 'irrelevant' posts. That was the irrelevant nonsense which was removed and I think that explanation was to me - no point in removing their posts but leaving my quoted reply to them as it wouldn’t make any sense. You’re welcome. :giggle: (y)

Sponsored Links
Ellie was telling Carman and Pattie that I had been posting under two identities. I correct the idiot, again, by reminding him that I was Motman until I stopped doing MOT's and simply changed my name to Mottie. I didn’t leave under one name and rejoin under another like you did. It was post #49 when I posted but that got knocked down to post #29 when the mods removed twenty of their 'irrelevant' posts. That was the irrelevant nonsense which was removed and I think that explanation was to me - no point in removing their posts but leaving my quoted reply to them as it wouldn’t make any sense. You’re welcome. :giggle: (y)
So as I understand it, Ellal posts lies about you (according to you), and his posts are removed. Others post lies and their posts are not removed. In fact, frequently the posts from the object of those lies, refuting those lies are removed, but the original lies remain.
I can think of several instances this has occurred. For example, ReganAndCarter's lies about me, Multiple lies alleging multiple usernames, etc.
Often when the lies, hate-filled comments, and posts weaponising personal details are posted by the usual suspects, the only time they are removed is to avoid their embarrassment or the embarrassment of the mods or admin. Otherwise they remain.
This is obviously one-sided moderation.

Ellal did tell lies about me and that’s a fact - I have always ever only posted on here as Motman or Mottie and that is only through a name change as I, once again, tirelessly explained. All my previous Motman posts come up in a Mottie search - nothing has been made unsearchable. You can understand it in whatever way you like - take it up with the mods. If you don’t like it, feel free to leave the forum and deny us your obvious wisdom and strong sense of rules and fairness….

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
I think the problem occurs when "reincarnated" users pick up conversations they had under a different user name, as they forget that they were using a previous identity. Some times they try to change their position slightly but the deception is pretty obvious. They also jump straight in and call people they have only just virtually met as right wing extremists, etc. It all paints a picture of the user not being a legit new user.

The telling signs are:
1. join a DIY forum, but post nothing about DIY, not even a first post.
2. pick up arguments with same people they previously argued with.
3 follow the same MO to disagree with everything the "bad" people say.
4. exhibit the same personality disorders of the previous incarnation. (e.g. obsession with rules, "fairness" etc).

It's very easy to spot the personality traits. Certain people on certain spectrum find deceit very hard, while others live in a permanent fantasy, you will find they find it hard to step out of character.

I think the problem occurs when "reincarnated" users pick up conversations they had under a different user name, as they forget that they were using a previous identity. Some times they try to change their position slightly but the deception is pretty obvious. They also jump straight in and call people they have only just virtually met as right wing extremists, etc. It all paints a picture of the user not being a legit new user.

The telling signs are:
1. join a DIY forum, but post nothing about DIY, not even a first post.
2. pick up arguments with same people they previously argued with.
3 follow the same MO to disagree with everything the "bad" people say.
4. exhibit the same personality disorders of the previous incarnation. (e.g. obsession with rules, "fairness" etc).

It's very easy to spot the personality traits. Certain people on certain spectrum find deceit very hard, while others live in a permanent fantasy, you will find they find it hard to step out of character.
I can understand your point of view, but it smacks of your opinion filtered by your perception.
Can you understand other's opinion.
Some may simply browse for some time, until something that they perceive as wrong or incorrect or unacceptable motivates them to join and offer a different perspective. That scenario fits your description just as accurately as your opinion.
Then there may be others, especially like me, who are accused multiple times of having previous usernames, so it's perfectly natural to try to ascertain how or why these allegations emanate from. In doing so, much research is done on previous posts.
Then there may be others who think about joining, but just observe for a while, considering their options.

So you see, there are many other, just as plausible possibilities for why and how and when people join, that you choose to ignore.

Additionally, your point about previous arguments being resurrected, maybe the users that were entwined in these previous contretemps actually restarted the current contretemp with a new user who they think is a reincarnation of a previous user.
So it's not the new user that starts the current indisposition, but the long-time poster that restarts their argument with the new user because they make a mistake on the real identity of the new user.

It made me laugh because you got told off. .

It made me laugh because you got told off. .
I wasn’t told off. I was politely explained to by the mod that Lally, Pattie and Carmen's posts had been deleted so my reply post to them would make no sense - so put that in your pipe and smoke it! :cool:

5. Over explaining things, with lots of detail and plausible (but less likely) scenarios hoping to cast doubt that its pure coincidence.

5. Over explaining things, with lots of detail and plausible (but less likely) scenarios hoping to cast doubt that its pure coincidence.
Equally plausible scenarios.
And even if I didn't respond, you lot would still post your conspiracy theories, and then claim I have no explanation. :rolleyes:

As Carmenmemoranda explained, we can refute conspiracy theories, but you don't believe us. And if we don't refute them, you would argue it's our acceptance of your reality.
So it doesn't matter how much you speculate, and how much we refute your ideas, you'd refuse to accept any explanation.
Meanwhile you continue to posts your numerous conspiracy theories without a shred of evidence to support your theories.
Some of you even invent some imaginary proof to support your theories. :rolleyes:

Meanwhile most of us have things to do.

OK, so show us the lies that I apparently told about you given that you claim its a 'fact'...
I have you marked down as one of Motties various sockpuppets.

Which makes this post rather weird !

OK, so show us the 'lies' that I allegedly told about you given that you claim its a 'fact'...
Here you go. One identity, just a change of user name. Now, if you think I’ve been on here as a different user, show me. In fact, show everyone or STFU.

F4704807-D9E8-4844-B05C-3A12BCA015DC.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Back