Forget staying close to EU after Brexit, chancellor tells business

Sponsored Links
I've watched many series of Top Gear and have seen Bugatti's, Ferraris, Merc's, Beamers, Lambo's etc. The only time I've seen Clarkson and co have a yank car on the show was to point at it and laugh.

About the only car close to tail lights of the European super cars was a Dodge viper.

I've watched many series of Top Gear and have seen Bugatti's, Ferraris, Merc's, Beamers, Labo's etc. The only time I've seen Clarkson and co have a yank car on the show was to point at it and laugh.

About the only car close to tail lights of the European super cars was a Dodge viper.

as said you are out of yer depth

what was the fastest road legal car ever to lap the top gear circuit ? ;) en-lighten me :sneaky:

dodge viper is old hat now

Sponsored Links
As I have said, there is a reason that the flow of cars between Europe/Japan etc and the USA is mostly one way.

Their cars are s hit.

Another nostalgia post from a sentimental big engine shmuck, stuck in the 1970's.

still out of yer depth Nosall :LOL: waht u know on the subject could be written on a postage stamp with a 6" brush :LOL:

as said you are out of yer depth

what was the fastest road legal car ever to lap the top gear circuit ? ;) en-lighten me :sneaky:

dodge viper is old hat now

Fastest production cars round are Lambos and Porsches.

Sponsored Links
Back