Forum Messages (PMs)

Thanks; only it doesn't seem to be working. On the "outgoing friends requests" screen, there isn't anywhere for me to add a name. It just says "you do not have any friends requests at this time".
Grateful if anyone can explain what I'm doing wrong. I've been through all the Friend settings, and profile settings, but can't see anything.

Many thanks

Sponsored Links
Thanks; only it doesn't seem to be working. On the "outgoing friends requests" screen, there isn't anywhere for me to add a name. It just says "you do not have any friends requests at this time".
Grateful if anyone can explain what I'm doing wrong. I've been through all the Friend settings, and profile settings, but can't see anything.

Many thanks
Try clicking on the persons name who you want to be friends with then you see next to their profile an "add to your friends" option

No update as yet. We have yet to replicate the problem.

A couple of questions;

Have you deleted the duplicates from your private messages?

If not, do you know how to take a screenshot on your computer? If so, can you take a screenshot of the offending issue and attach it to an email to [email protected] ?

Sponsored Links
A couple of questions;

Have you deleted the duplicates from your private messages?

If not, do you know how to take a screenshot on your computer? If so, can you take a screenshot of the offending issue and attach it to an email to [email protected] ?

I have never deleted any of the PMs in my inbox or sent items but I've just checked and there is only 1 copy of each message (sent and received) in there now.

I am sure there were two copies of each back in December when I first reported this, happen I'm losing me marbles...... :confused:.

Anyhow - it's not a problem now so no need to worry. :cool:

Probably related to the many database 'hiccups' this site seems to experience..

No, I don't believe so. The database hickups have been due to crashed tables which were in turn due to an intermittent and hard to pin down fault. This has finally been pinned on a hardware failure in the RAID array. The faulty hardware was replaced Sunday night, and all signs so far are good.

Hotrod, we have now seen something similar to what you are reporting, so rest assurred your marbles aren't lost ;) I'll post again once I know more.

Back