Forum Down?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
All I've had when trying to look at the forum this morning is this message being displayed:

Error doing DB query userdata row fetch
Click here to return to the DIYnot.com Homepage

I get the same message on 2 different PC's on Firefox, Internet Explorer and Google Chrome.

Anyone else had this? Looks like the site was down as there have been hardly any posts this morning by the looks!

Sponsored Links
Yes there does seem to have been a problem from around 08:30, I managed to get back in jaust after 12 ish.

The forums been playing up for the last week slowly getting slower.

Had so many errors etc today I said sod it and went shopping.

Sponsored Links
Not sure if admin are monitoring this thread but I'm no longer getting automatic "E" advice of topic replies since the forum has been back on line.

Don't tell them I said so but it was Probably something Admin was doing that was causing the problem. :LOL:

Finally an update! We've been busy but the problem has been identified as a faulty disk which has now been replaced. So fingers crossed, things should return to normal.

The topic notification emails were switched off to lighten load while things were crashing down around us, these have been reactivated and should start coming through again soon.

Certainly a lot quicker and more responsive Admin. :cool:

12th March 10:15

DIYnot.com - A critical error has occurred:

Could not connect to the database.
Click here to try again.
Click here to return to the DIYnot.com Homepage

Indeed, a few more troubles today but hopefully, things are better again now ...

Sponsored Links
Back