four flute router bits

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there;

I have just started a very small company selling 4 flute router bits! We started out from the frustration of bits not lasting long enough or giving a poor finish. So we designed and manufactured some of our own!

I know advertising is not allowed on the forums. But I'd really like to get some feedback from other tradesmen on their router bit opinions. As I have found out there is quite a lot of science involved. Also would you like to know the weblink?

Thanks
David
Radian Tools

Sponsored Links
Balancing quality and price has been a challenge. We are making a reduced margin relative to the well known brands. And roughly pricing it the same as their 2 blade professional bits. - We are at the same quality with more cutting surfaces!

Sponsored Links
The feed rate is a bit slower the more blades you add. But the shavings tend to be much finer.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back