Four police officers charged with assault on terror suspect

Sponsored Links
You have to register to view that link Johnny... I can't be ars*d.

Bit of a shoe-ing and a few racial taunts in return for recruiting terrorists to attack and kill REAL men who wear a uniform and don't hide behind a computer screen?

B*stard's lucky he didn't end up getting ghosted to Guantanamo.

How is it that the officer who allegedly hit the demonstrator who died in London can't be charged with assault because too much time had elapsed, but these 4 bobbies can be charged 7 years later? Something to do with the colour of the "victim's" skin, perhaps?????

Sponsored Links
Bit of a shoe-ing and a few racial taunts in return for recruiting terrorists to attack and kill REAL men who wear a uniform and don't hide behind a computer screen?

B*stard's lucky he didn't end up getting ghosted to Guantanamo.

How is it that the officer who allegedly hit the demonstrator who died in London can't be charged with assault because too much time had elapsed, but these 4 bobbies can be charged 7 years later? Something to do with the colour of the "victim's" skin, perhaps?????

Don't really know the answer, but it might be somthing to do with ABH.

"heavy bruising to his head, neck, wrists and feet"

Hardly life-threatening or permanent injuries, and he got £60,000. How much do you think a squddie gets for losing a leg or his sight in the service of his country?

"heavy bruising to his head, neck, wrists and feet"

Hardly life-threatening or permanent injuries, and he got £60,000. How much do you think a squddie gets for losing a leg or his sight in the service of his country?

The Police can not go around dishing out violence like this, totally unacceptable. :evil:

However, once convicted of terrorism, the inmates and Prison Officers should be immune from prosecution if they half or fully kick the sheite to death. :LOL:

As for how much a squaddie should get, whatever it is, it will never be enough.

If the police are going to arrest a suspected terrorist and want to take them alive (although I'll never understand why we want them still breathing), then they have no alternative but to go in fast, hard and brutal. In order to put their own safety in as little danger as possible they have to give their target absolutely no opportunity to fight back.

If a suspect in an extremely serious crime gets a little bruised in the process then tough.

We should be backing those who put themselves at risk to protect us, not constantly second guessing and criticising them.

Inky Pete, next time you need a copy, call them and see how long it takes them to come over and see you.

Now if you are in the bus lane (to get to clear space beund the bus lane), or your tax disc is lying on the dash etc, long hand of the law will grab you by your whatsit.

Inky Pete, next time you need a copy, call them and see how long it takes them to come over and see you.
about 6 minutes last time I called them, from a police station 4 miles away - not a bad effort.

Now if you are in the bus lane (to get to clear space beund the bus lane),.
I don't drive in the bus lane - that's against the law, and if I did I'd deserve to be prosecuted for it.
or your tax disc is lying on the dash etc, long hand of the law will grab you by your whatsit.
not correctly displaying a tax disk is also illegal

Sponsored Links
Back