Met Police officer who acted as recruiter for banned neo-Nazi terror group faces jail

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
EFL. I’m white, English. My wife is mixed race.
I can’t quite understand how G managed to accuse me of being a racist bigot from what I posted on page one. But each to their own, I think his comment shows more about what is going on in his head than mine.

He is an embarrassment to white people

No he is not as he doesn't represent white people. He doesn't respresent me or anyone else.

Lumping the white officer with all white people is racist.

Does that mean you will say that all those men who were found to have abused boys at football clubs an embarressment to white middle aged men?

Are you going to apologise for their acts?

They are disgusting people but they were not promoting white supremacy. If you want to discuss that, create a thread on it. Look at the name of the thread & don’t create strawman arguments & twist my words to be racist which to any normal person is clear as day are not.

They are disgusting people but they were not promoting white supremacy. If you want to discuss that, create a thread on it. Look at the name of the thread & don’t create strawman arguments & twist my words to be racist which to any normal person is clear as day are not.

Your words are clear and you are trying to weasel your way out. You said he was an embarrassment to white people, so are you going to apologise for him?

What do you think National Action a neo-nazi group actually promotes?

You need help.

No he is not as he doesn't represent white people. He doesn't respresent me or anyone else.

Lumping the white officer with all white people is racist.

Does that mean you will say that all those men who were found to have abused boys at football clubs an embarressment to white middle aged men?

Are you going to apologise for their acts?

Will you two stop it? I'll bang you heads together.
You're both wrong, but IMO Sir Gal was wrong first.
Dangee did not suggest that the fascist copper was representative of white people. Quite the opposite.
But the copper is white, and therefore does share a characteristic of other white people, but there the similarity ends.

Similarly, abuse of young people by football coaches is not typical behaviour of middle aged men. They share the same characteristics and that is all the similarity.

And then Dangee creates his own strawman argument. Sir Gal did not suggest that anyone was promoting white supremacy.

Will you two stop it? I'll bang you heads together.
You're both wrong, but IMO Sir Gal was wrong first.
Dangee did not suggest that the fascist copper was representative of white people. Quite the opposite.
But the copper is white, and therefore does share a characteristic of other white people, but there the similarity ends.

Similarly, abuse of young people by football coaches is not typical behaviour of middle aged men. They share the same characteristics and that is all the similarity.

And then Dangee creates his own strawman argument. Sir Gal did not suggest that anyone was promoting white supremacy.

You have just argued against yourself. If you said that his skin colour was not important then you agree with my point why was it brought up by Dangee.

So what does this mean then.

He is an embarrassment to white people

Sorry. I did make a mistake, if that was the one that you were referring to.

It means what it says, that he is not typical of white people, and he brings shame on white people.

How does he bring shame on white people? It's his beliefs that are diabolical not his skin colour. If he brings shame on white people- are you going to apologise for him?

If not why not?

How does he bring shame on white people?
I suppose because there are some who might think that his ideology is typical of white people.
It's not.
Would I assume that an aggressive Black person is typical of Black people? Of course I don't. And I wouldn't feel the need to apologise for them.

It's his beliefs that are diabolical not his skin colour.
Agreed. But as said above, there may be people who might conflate the two.

If he brings shame on white people- are you going to apologise for him?
Of course not. Why would I? See above.

If not why not?
I don't think he is typical of white people.
I can differentiate between diabolical ideologies and the colour of someone's skin. The two do not go hand in hand. One does not determine the other.

Sponsored Links
Back