Met Police officer who acted as recruiter for banned neo-Nazi terror group faces jail

Sponsored Links
I fully agree with you on that.
But in my opinion Dangee was not suggesting that he was. In fact Dangee was suggesting that most white people would vehemently object to that copper's ideology. And that the copper's ideology had shamed most white people.
Ok, enough.
You've overused the word white and therefore you deserve the treatment you impose on people who dare to say the b word...
RACIST!
RACIST!
RAAAAACIIIIIST!!!

(As a reminder, you need to pull your hair out and shout on top of your voice whilst reading this)

Ok, enough.
You've overused the word white and therefore you deserve the treatment you impose on people who dare to say the b word...
RACIST!
RACIST!
RAAAAACIIIIIST!!!

(As a reminder, you need to pull your hair out and shout on top of your voice whilst reading this)
Your comments are becoming more and more absurd.
A clear indication that you've lost the plot.

Sponsored Links
I....I...have lost the plot...

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What altar are you preaching from?

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Today is not a good day for you, with words, is it?
One doesn't preach from an altar. One worships at an altar.
If one is preaching, it is usually done from the pulpit. :rolleyes:

Today is not a good day for you, with words, is it?
One doesn't preach from an altar. One worships at an altar.
If one is preaching, it is usually done from the pulpit. :rolleyes:
But you're not a common preacher, are you?
Preaching from the pulpit?
Anybody can do that.
You are a semi-God who deserves to preach from the altar so not to be mixed with subordinate beings with lesser intelligence.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But you're not a common preacher, are you?
What is a common preacher?

Preaching from the pulpit?
Anybody can do that.
If you think it's easy, and anyone can stand in front of a crowd, and talk about a subject, I suggest you try it. You'll be unpleasantly surprised.

You are a semi-God who deserves to preach from the altar so not to be mixed with subordinate beings with lesser intelligence.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I'm mixing with you now, aren't I? :rolleyes:

What is a common preacher?
A preacher of common origins.
Can't you read?
If you think it's easy, and anyone can stand in front of a crowd, and talk about a subject, I suggest you try it. You'll
You assume I've never done it.
You also assume people are racist.
You assume a lot of things.
Do you know that saying about the word "assume"?
I'm mixing with you now, aren't I?
You're not mixing.
You're unsuccessfully trying to prove that you are superior.
As I said, you're not any more intelligent than the average human being.
The fact that you think you're more intelligent than others is the key indication that you are as thick as a duck rear hole.
AND...
You're racist!

Proved quite convingly how much of a racist and bigot you are. He is not a representative of white people, he doesn't represent any white person on here unless you are arguing all white people are the same. But the fact you lump him together with all white people just shows your level of bigotry.

You are an embrassment to your kids.

Twisting ones words again.

Sponsored Links
Back