Met Police officer who acted as recruiter for banned neo-Nazi terror group faces jail

Maybe he just had a thing about fascist uniforms and regalia.
A lot of people like that
harrynazi.jpg

Sponsored Links
All people are humans and from the homo sapiens species. :)
Not accordingly to some of your so called enemies
But none of us are unaffected by our geographical, social, or environmental adaptions.
Why don't you speak clearly instead of using double negatives in your sentences?
Have you heard of the crystal clear campaign for clear english?
It helps illiterate immigrants like me...

Not accordingly to some of your so called enemies
Care to elucidate?

Why don't you speak clearly instead of using double negatives in your sentences?
Have you heard of the crystal clear campaign for clear english?
It helps illiterate immigrants like me...
If it helps you to understand my comment:
We are all affected by our geographical, social, or environmental adaptions.
No-one is unaffected by those adaptions.

Sponsored Links
Aren't you always going on about racists treating fellow human beings like animals?
I don't recall ever equating prejudice or discrimination with animal behaviour. I think you're inventing things.
Although behaving like an animal could be construed as not in the literal sense.
Therefore, your remarks are bizarre.

They're your enemies, aren't they?
You appear to be having trouble with finding the correct words today.
If I play football, the other team are my opponents, they're not automatically my enemy.
If I discuss an issue with someone, and they take an opposing view, they may be my opponent, on that issue. They're not my enemies.

However, they may assume some kind of enmity between us, and persist in opposing anything and everything I say, just as you appear to be doing.

I don't recall ever equating prejudice or discrimination with animal behaviour. I think you're inventing things.
Although behaving like an animal could be construed as not in the literal sense.
Therefore, your remarks are bizarre.

You appear to be having trouble with finding the correct words today.
If I play football, the other team are my opponents, they're not automatically my enemy.
If I discuss an issue with someone, and they take an opposing view, they may be my opponent, on that issue. They're not my enemies.

However, they may assume some kind of enmity between us, and persist in opposing anything and everything I say, just as you appear to be doing.
As usual you're talking boll@x.
I don't need to explicitly say that you're stupid to imply it.
You are very vocal about racism, you see racists everywhere, so it is fair to say that you don't like human being being treated like animals.
Then, as you're always moaning about the whole world being racist, it is fair to assume that racists are your enemies.
You want to call opponents?
By all means.
The concept remains the same.
You think that you're the sharpest tool in the box, twist words to your advantage but then you don't like if someone changes a comma in one of your sentences.
Let me tell you how it is: you're not smarter than anyone else here on this forum or out there on the street, if you ever walked out.

As usual you're talking boll@x.
I don't need to explicitly say that you're stupid to imply it.
You are very vocal about racism, you see racists everywhere, so it is fair to say that you don't like human being being treated like animals.
Then, as you're always moaning about the whole world being racist, it is fair to assume that racists are your enemies.
You want to call opponents?
By all means.
The concept remains the same.
You think that you're the sharpest tool in the box, twist words to your advantage but then you don't like if someone changes a comma in one of your sentences.
Let me tell you how it is: you're not smarter than anyone else here on this forum or out there on the street, if you ever walked out.
You're ranting, and in that rant your rage is affecting your ability for rational thought.

I do think I'm smart enough not to have to resort to foul language to emphasise my point.

It's complete nonsense to suggest I accuse the whole world of being racist. No sane person could possibly make that accusation. And no sane person could think the possibility was true. So to make the allegation that someone accuses the whole world of being racist is totally perverse and illogical. It sounds like a desperate allegation from a desperate person.
But it is reasonable to assume that racists do attract other racists into their company, especially when the dominant culture is racist, or allows racism to ferment and prosper. It would be abnormal for people of similar interests not to seek the company of like-minded people.

If you can't differentiate between enemies and opponents, you're really going to struggle with fiends.

If people want to change commas in my sentences, they're welcome to do so. Although I don't see the point in changing one comma for another. :rolleyes:

Good. He is an embarrassment to white people & has set back police/ public relations. He gives people the excuse to say all the police are racist
He is a complete idiot

Proved quite convingly how much of a racist and bigot you are. He is not a representative of white people, he doesn't represent any white person on here unless you are arguing all white people are the same. But the fact you lump him together with all white people just shows your level of bigotry.

You are an embrassment to your kids.

You're ranting, and in that rant your rage is affecting your ability for rational thought.

I do think I'm smart enough not to have to resort to foul language to emphasise my point.

It's complete nonsense to suggest I accuse the whole world of being racist. No sane person could possibly make that accusation. And no sane person could think the possibility was true. So to make the allegation that someone accuses the whole world of being racist is totally perverse and illogical. It sounds like a desperate allegation from a desperate person.
But it is reasonable to assume that racists do attract other racists into their company, especially when the dominant culture is racist, or allows racism to ferment and prosper. It would be abnormal for people of similar interests not to seek the company of like-minded people.

If you can't differentiate between enemies and opponents, you're really going to struggle with fiends.

If people want to change commas in my sentences, they're welcome to do so. Although I don't see the point in changing one comma for another. :rolleyes:
One word: B@LLOX!

Proved quite convingly how much of a racist and bigot you are. He is not a representative of white people, he doesn't represent any white person on here unless you are arguing all white people are the same. But the fact you lump him together with all white people just shows your level of bigotry.

You are an embrassment to your kids.
I don't agree with you SirGalahad.
I don't have a high opinion of Dangee, but from that comment of his that you quoted, I thinks it's extremely difficult to conclude he is a racist.
I'll happily hear your explanation of why you formed your opinion of him, based on that comment.
But he does say that the Fascist cooper was an embarrassment to white people. I would take from that, that Dangee considers that most white people would not agree with the Fascist copper's ideology. In fact, I think Dangee is stating that most white people would vehemently disagree with the copper's ideology.
Moreover, Dangee does not suggest that this copper was in anyway representative of white people.
I rather think that you've got the wrong end of the stick on this occasion, which is unusual for you.

I don't agree with you SirGalahad.
I don't have a high opinion of Dangee, but from that comment of his that you quoted, I thinks it's extremely difficult to conclude he is a racist.
I'll happily hear your explanation of why you formed your opinion of him, based on that comment.
But he does say that the Fascist cooper was an embarrassment to white people. I would take from that, that Dangee considers that most white people would not agree with the Fascist copper's ideology. In fact, I think Dangee is stating that most white people would vehemently disagree with the copper's ideology.
Moreover, Dangee does not suggest that this copper was in anyway representative of white people.
I rather think that you've got the wrong end of the stick on this occasion, which is unusual for you.

The white officer is not a representative of white people, that is generalising all white people as being the same.

The white officer is not a representative of white people, that is generalising all white people as being the same.
I fully agree with you on that.
But in my opinion Dangee was not suggesting that he was. In fact Dangee was suggesting that most white people would vehemently object to that copper's ideology. And that the copper's ideology had shamed most white people.

Sponsored Links
Back