Met Police officer who acted as recruiter for banned neo-Nazi terror group faces jail

How does he bring shame on white people? It's his beliefs that are diabolical not his skin colour. If he brings shame on white people- are you going to apologise for him?

If not why not?

have not read all of this caper , but i get the general gist some bloke in some far right group joined the plod , by telling porkies on some application form

said group has been designated a terrorist organisation

yep transam is on the ball :cool:

***t happens

as a matter of interest was the bloke of french origin :idea::?:

Sponsored Links
Not falling for your bile anymore G. I pity you for having to do this every day. Your posts give an insight into your life. Have you considered speaking to someone? There is help out there you know.

Not falling for your bile anymore G. I pity you for having to do this every day. Your posts give an insight into your life. Have you considered speaking to someone? There is help out there you know.

he (G)needs to seek advice from that himmagin imho

think he may well have had the same problem :idea: nowt to be embarrassed about it happens , but advice on the caper
is best sort privately or on another forum imo :idea:

as a matter of interest was the bloke of french origin
He was a mixed-up young lad with autism from North London.
Apparently the pillar in his life was his Jewish Grandfather, but he developed a liking for a neo-Nazi mindset, with intolerant views and Nazi style posters in his bedroom.

Sponsored Links

I called you out and you had nothing to say. The irony. Dumb Dangee. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

G star’s raw.

Where do you live G

G star raw!

Sorry G what country do you live in?

Yeah........ errr.... you really got me there G.
(I actually have absolutely no idea what’s going on in your head but I’ll just agree, we’ll done for whatever you think you’ve done)

Back