Foxy Lady

They pose a minimal menace to poultry farmers who put up the right fencing and will only affect free range.

A lot of free range never see the light of day either.

Sponsored Links
Whilst I don't adhere to the idea of fox hunting, here in the country they are not well loved for good reason.

I wouldn't shoot a vixen with cubs, but outta season, well... they are a menace.

they only a menace to famers, who keep poultry

No they take new born lambs as well, they eat almost anything.. I don't hate them, but they are a pest, alongside rats and squirrels.

that is a link to a totally useless Homeopathic remedy.

I can send you a bottle of water if you honestly imagine it will do any good.

I'll provide it for only £9 a bottle.

I had better tell the fox that it doesn't work then, his new bushy tail must be a figment of our imagination!

Whilst I don't adhere to the idea of fox hunting, here in the country they are not well loved for good reason.

I wouldn't shoot a vixen with cubs, but outta season, well... they are a menace.

they only a menace to famers, who keep poultry

No they take new born lambs as well, they eat almost anything.. I don't hate them, but they are a pest, alongside rats and squirrels.

And badgers, lets just kill them all and have more space for human beings, I'm sure we must be on the endangered species list.... :confused:

Sponsored Links
Talking of infections, a very interesting documentary last night described a very simple answer to the problem of MRSA and similar troublesome bugs that are increasingly causing problems in our hospitals - copper.

Apparently, copper has the property of killing germs deposited on it by human hands and has been shown to be much more effective than bacteriocidal chemicals to which many germs are becoming resistant. They showed pictures of hospitals in America where such things as bed rails, drip stands and tables are either made of, or covered in copper.

A fact that has been known for some time, I have a feeling that the likes of P&G may not like the idea though.

Shiny copper is pretty safe, however when it tarnishes it is poisonous should you have an open wound... :eek:

that is a link to a totally useless Homeopathic remedy.

I can send you a bottle of water if you honestly imagine it will do any good.

I'll provide it for only £9 a bottle.

I had better tell the fox that it doesn't work then, his new bushy tail must be a figment of our imagination!

Its probably a different fox, the old mangy one died.

Talking of infections, a very interesting documentary last night described a very simple answer to the problem of MRSA and similar troublesome bugs that are increasingly causing problems in our hospitals - copper.

Apparently, copper has the property of killing germs deposited on it by human hands and has been shown to be much more effective than bacteriocidal chemicals to which many germs are becoming resistant. They showed pictures of hospitals in America where such things as bed rails, drip stands and tables are either made of, or covered in copper.

A fact that has been known for some time, I have a feeling that the likes of P&G may not like the idea though.

Shiny copper is pretty safe, however when it tarnishes it is poisonous should you have an open wound... :eek:

Err .... no it's not. ingested in large quantities yes, but not it's nothing to worry about .

There's more;

Properties Copper is usually mixed with other metals to toughen and strengthen the alloy. It's ability to repeatedly softened (annealed) and hardened make it ideal for forming, forging, and shaping. Copper tarnishes easily and needs frequent polishing. When it is exposed to moist air, poisonous substances are formed on the metal. So, people who work with copper need to wash hands often, so as not to ingest these substances. That is also the reason that copper cookware and serving pieces should be plated with non-corrosive metal such as tin or washed before each use.

droplets of purified water don't cure disease. There is a very faint chance that one of your neighbours put out some dog scabicide.

I hope your new fox doesn't get infested soon.

droplets of purified water don't cure disease. There is a very faint chance that one of your neighbours put out some dog scabicide.

I hope your new fox doesn't get infested soon.

It's been rife here in Bristol for the last 7yrs or so, it completely wiped them out 05/06 ish.

There's more;

Properties: Copper tarnishes easily and needs frequent polishing. So, people who work with copper need to wash hands often, so as not to ingest these substances.

Ah, a bonus! So it also provides visual evidence that surfaces have been cleaned, and encourages hospital staff to wash their hands! :D

when I was at school, I got a wart on my knee.

I have toast and marmalade for breakfast most days, now the wart is gone.

Therefore toast and marmalade cures warts, right?

No, homeopathy does not work (1) at all (2) in the same way that immunisation works, although some people who do not understand immunisation might think it did.

If you take a homeopathic remedy, it is likely that there will not be a single molecule of the "active ingredient" in the purified water you have paid for.

some homeopathists have invented the lunatic idea of "memory of water" where purified water "knows" that is was once in contact with an active ingredient and can magically carry this power into the body to cure you. The question of how water might remember one ingredient, but forget that it was formerly in contact with a glass boittle, a teaspoon, a water pipe, a sewer, a river, the sea, and a puddle is not resolved.

Homeopathy does work.
You've basically plagarised the nhs website...... wow how clever

http://www.naturalnews.com/001951_homeopathy_homeopathic_remedies.html

Homeopathy does work.

do you seriously believe that a drop of purified water cures a disease? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

If the NHS happens to agree with me, I have no objection.

Your slur of plagiarism is untrue.

Sponsored Links
Back