pfa media

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
if you hear from this company in any of its guises, dont say yes to anything at all, even if they say they will send stuff through the mail.

i got a call from them asking if i would ike to be there brochure, as usual i stopped listening, until i heard the words police and fire booklet, so i asked a few questions and found out that they publisha book for the police and fire service with discounts for the members, sounds like a good one i think, so i say " send me some stuff through post " telling them i will look through it and call them

anyway mrs jefoss is in a postion at work to look into the company, (she has direct links with government officials) turns out the company is as many are, scam artists and if you go to blaggers.com you will see testimonies from people that cannot get rid of them

hope this helps peeps.

Sponsored Links
Yes, I can testify that they are absolute con artists, I rather foolishly got involved with this mob - you know the situation half listening whilst trying to fit a kitchen - sounds interesting I thought, send me some details thru', next I get an invoice for £170 lol............. they pursued me rather half heartedly for a few months and then gave up. Mind you a friendly solicitor (drinking partner) fired of an amazing broadside and I never heard from them again.

They are scum of the lowest order because as the blaggers web site shows many people get very stressed from these people demanding payment, and many do indeed pay up just to get rid of them.

Filthy lying bxxxxxx....................

Sponsored Links
Back