unsolicited offer to tennder for work

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi guys
as a new member was just wondering if anyone has come across National utilities and an Andy Cage recieved e-mail from aformentioned asking would i like to work for them and avilable in my area are 400 properties
which require tendering for the bidding starts at £i695 plus vat has anyone else heard of this to my mind just another scam cant find anything about company on internet can anyone enlighten me
paul

Sponsored Links
If it sounds like a scam, it invariably is a scam. Unsolicited emails tend to be such scams.

well mate thought that but was hoping that other ppl would have been contacted they must just be concentrating on scousers cos we are so
trusting ha ha thanks for the reply john

[quote="joinerjohn";p="1999121"]If it sounds like a scam, it invariably is a scam. Unsolicited emails tend to be such scams.[/quote]

Do you think it might be a scam, John?

Sponsored Links
The thing is, you don't bid for tenders and there is certainly no "starting price"

A tender is an invitation for you to submit a price for doing work, and not like ebay where you bid for jobs

I've had several emails from this firm. Honestly they must think were very stupid or naive to hand over our hard earned cash. I've kept the email so I can have a laugh every now and again. What next. Send them £10000 to receive my lottery winnings from Gambia

Sponsored Links
Back