GMail Account

Do you know if the ex-Nigerian Finance Ministers niece ever got that money out of the country? I kept forgetting to help the poor girl.

Sponsored Links
Funny you should ask. I sent a test amount of $10,000 as requested, but never received the $10,000,000 as promised. A bit odd.

Slightly off topic but with regards to Mary Whitehouse...

People often say that hom.ose-xuality is wrong because the Bible says so. However, it only says that now because of the pesky Americans.

Leviticus 18:22, 20:13- "man shall not sleep with man" used to say "man shall not sleep with a boy as he would a woman". The change seems to have occurred in 1946 when the American RSV edition of the Bible was published by Biblica.

An academic translated the original copy of Martin Luther's bible (1534). He discovered that the German scribes translated the original Greek word for child molester (arsenokoitai) as child molester (Knabenschander). He then went to Corinthians 1 to see how they translated arsenokoitai (original Greek word) and instead of hom.ose.xuals it said, “Boy molesters will not inherit the kingdom of God.”

The word hom.ose.xual did not exist in German Bible until 1983 until the American firm Biblica paid for the latest translation.

https://um-insight.net/perspectives/has-“homosexual”-always-been-in-the-bible/

Yup, American bigotry has made life hell for as much as 10% of the population.

I am only familiar with KJV. Which verse do you have in mind?

Paul's epistles to the Corinthians are not expressing Christ's teachings, since Paul never met him, but they are advice on proper behaviour sent to people in a Port city, prone to the interests and practices of seafarers and mariners away from home and traditional family relationships. Times have not changed much.

A Christian who is not a mariner should first address himself to 1 Corinthians 13.

Leviticus contains a collection of pre-Christian regulations, and I do not believe there is anybody who strictly follows them all. Their main purpose is to give extremists the chance to comb through looking for a single sentence that matches their personal tastes, while disregarding the rest of the scriptures.

A person claiming to be a Christian would do far better to familiarise himself with
Mark 12:28–31 rather than all that pre-historic, unChristian nonsense.

Sponsored Links
Back