1. Visiting from the US? Why not try DIYnot.US instead? Click here to continue to DIYnot.US.
    Dismiss Notice

GMail Account

Discussion in 'Software' started by Hysteresis, 19 May 2021.

1. Captain Nemesis

Captain Nemesis

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Do you know if the ex-Nigerian Finance Ministers niece ever got that money out of the country? I kept forgetting to help the poor girl.

2. Sponsored Links
  3. Djangobanjo

Djangobanjo

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Funny you should ask. I sent a test amount of $10,000 as requested, but never received the $10,000,000 as promised. A bit odd.

4. JohnD

JohnD

Thanks Received:
    Cook Islands
    I am only familiar with KJV. Which verse do you have in mind?

Paul's epistles to the Corinthians are not expressing Christ's teachings, since Paul never met him, but they are advice on proper behaviour sent to people in a Port city, prone to the interests and practices of seafarers and mariners away from home and traditional family relationships. Times have not changed much.

A Christian who is not a mariner should first address himself to 1 Corinthians 13.

Leviticus contains a collection of pre-Christian regulations, and I do not believe there is anybody who strictly follows them all. Their main purpose is to give extremists the chance to comb through looking for a single sentence that matches their personal tastes, while disregarding the rest of the scriptures.

A person claiming to be a Christian would do far better to familiarise himself with
    Mark 12:28–31 rather than all that pre-historic, unChristian nonsense.