Franklin Tools vs Draper Expert?

Sponsored Links
Sorry to sound unhelpful, but it looks hard to choose between the two: same specification, about the same price. Somebody may be able to tell us if they come from the same manufacturer.

I have to admit to a prejudice against Draper tools because of the quality of their cheaper range in the past. (I have some Draper spanners, which are awful, but I got them free a long time ago.) However, that's only brand snobbery and out of date anyway as Draper supply some good quality products nowadays.

I'd make a choice based on the suppliers' delivery charges and after-sales service.

I would put Draper Expert alongside Franklin in quality. I would now make the decision on price.

Draper Expert tools are of good quality their pliers used to be Knipex for instance. I would shy away from their budget ranges though :(

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back