freecycle

M

merlin50

I live near redruth and I have been trying to join the redruth freecycle group for nearly a year and they will not approve my membership, any one else have this problem? I joined truro with no problems.

Sponsored Links
I live near redruth and I have been trying to join the redruth freecycle group for nearly a year and they will not approve my membership, any one else have this problem? I joined truro with no problems.
Truro closer to Camelot? :LOL:

I joined one of those groups and what a mess it made of my new email box. It was plastered with people wanting to get rid of stuff. Luckily they wanted me to get a Yahoo email address which I never use, so I guess those emails are in the thousands now. Why not try Gumtree, its great.

Sponsored Links
Got a perfectly good working corner bath - with jacuzzi / spa jets . :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Worth deleting a few emails ;)

Agree with Wreckedit. Gumtree everytime !! At least your inbox isn't filled every day with the thousands of messages from freecycle.
Freecycle would be a lot better if they would let you filter what sort of items you want to know about rather than e mailing every item they have. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

freecycle is a pain in the !!!! to join!

i've been trying to ages but just give up...

depends on the admin of the group, Im a member of 4 in my local area, one has no admin/filtering at all, unless someone complains about a member nothing happens, 2 have monitored postings, 3 strikes and you are out, one has all posts to be approved before they are posted, and also required approval before you can be a members,

there is a 5th one local to me, but to be approved you have to give a reason why you wanted to join, so stuff that one...

my local gropup is Freegle since they fell out with the world head of freecycle

they screen all ads before they get listed :rolleyes:

Freecycle has become corrupt, so peope advertise ie a free bath, and when you respond, they offer adverts to bath suppliers...

Not worth it.

Well, it was a year ago - and maybe we`re just that bit more honest down south ;)

Sponsored Links
Back