Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Thought I would say Hello and introduce myself. I'm Sarah and I live in Oldham with my other half and three children. I am a stay at home mum and manage my local freecycle group and I'm on a few local committees.
I also have mad obsession with the singer Meat loaf!

So Hello! :D

Sponsored Links
Well lo 2 u Sarah ;)
So have you joined to chat OR diy?

There is plenty of both here. :LOL:

Well I joined to ask a building question but seeing as how I was here I thought I would stop and chat! :oops:

trulli1972 said:
I also have mad obsession with the singer Meat loaf!

Oh dear! LOL, only joking :LOL: .

As much as I think many of his songs sound identical to each other, there are several which I think are absolute classics and I've got a couple of his albums which is always a source of me being ridiculed when I've got people round.

I've a diverse taste in music but rock is my favourite. Good old 80's rock - can't beat it.

Welcome aboard. Stick around. Your project sounds an interesting one and I'm sure you'll be able to get plenty of good advice on here as things progress, despite the slightly unwelcome response to your first post, which as I mentioned, I'm certain was nothing personal.

Your project is obviously going to involve much more than just building so I'm sure you'll be a frequent visitor to the electrics, plumbing and the decorating boards when work is underway.

Regards

Fred.

Sponsored Links
That's true I guess! Going to be long project thats for sure but a worthwhile one. There is just nothing for kids round here or in the whole oldham come to that. There is no cinema or bowling alley nothing like that.

Meat Loaf is a total sex god with the most wonderful voice and has the most brilliant songs. Anyone with a different opinion is clearly not all there. :LOL:

FredFlintstone said:
despite the slightly unwelcome response to your first post, which as I mentioned, I'm certain was nothing personal.
I'm apologise if any offense was taken - I thought my comment was rather humourous. I guess not everyone sees things the same way. Actually this is pretty obvious, I mean MEATLOAF!!!!! I ask ya. ;)

Incidently Sarah, where about in Lancas are ya?

Ok then but you are going back a bit! We are still tryng to shake off the riot image gues it will take a good while.

Sponsored Links
Back