Meatloaf is no sex god to me...but he is one of my favorites, wanted to see him touring the other year but the girlfriend had tickets for Rabbie Walliams so wasn't keen on seeing meat... :cry:

I have seen a tribute band a couple of years ago that did a fair job though :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I am seeing him again on the 10th May can't wait! I was supposed to be doing an exam on that day but I've managed to get them to move it. Well you got to get your priorites right haven't you! lol

Just outside Preston, a little hole called Bamber Bridge
aren't you forgetting something gcol, a little s**t hole just outside Preston. ;) ;) ;)
Seriously though what happened to the McKenzie pub in your link I spent many an happy hour in there in my youth.
In addition what about the famous burial that happens when a certain football team was demoted from the then first division.
All the town turns out to watch it, just shows how much entertainment there is there.
I believe there is a possibility that the said coffin could be exhumed in a few months. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Tis cold and ruff north of Gloucester ... Isn't that the edge of sanity?
:cool:

anobium said:
Just outside Preston, a little hole called Bamber Bridge
aren't you forgetting something gcol, a little s**t hole just outside Preston. ;) ;) ;)
Seriously though what happened to the McKenzie pub in your link I spent many an happy hour in there in my youth.
In addition what about the famous burial that happens when a certain football team was demoted from the then first division.
All the town turns out to watch it, just shows how much entertainment there is there.
I believe there is a possibility that the said coffin could be exhumed in a few months. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
The Mckenzies has been a dive for the last 10-12 years. It's frequented by children. We know it's there but it's somewhere we don't go anymore.
As far as the coffin procession for PNE, I've been aware of the goings on from time to time, but as I have precisely zero interest in football then I can't comment the goings on or what the future holds for PNE.
Did you used to live in the Brig then anobium?

The Mckenzies has been a dive for the last 10-12 years. It's frequented by children. We know it's there but it's somewhere we don't go anymore.

What a pity it used to be the in place in briggy, thats were I first met my beautiful wife.

Did you used to live in the Brig then anobium?

No ,but I have many good friends who live there, I live in that other place just down the road, Preston.
The only pubs I now frequent are just round the corner from were I live.
Its just not done to drink and drive.

You live in Preston and you have the audacity to call Bamber Bridge a sh*t hole? :eek: Pot and kettle springs to mind. ;)

trulli1972
hello an welcome my petal ....;)

Preston ....hmm ....:(

gcol .....he is a star here as my tileing apprentice here has learnt his skillz from me here let him in your bathroom ,trulli scrumptious

Sponsored Links
Back