French will have control over checks and delays at Calais if no deal happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
So.

If we leave no deal, the EU can do whatever they like.

Read Article 50 we leave all institutions and 3rd country status applies.

We would have to trade under WTO rules, so customs checks and psperwork will be needed.....how else can new tariffs be imposed.

Regulatory divergance may not happen overnight, but the EU wont know when we might import beef with hormones.......

Your argumentbis rather odd, because you said you have chosen to leave the EU and single market but you still want the benefits of frictionless trade......you could have that, just dont leave

So let's get thus right....... The French will have full control of French borders.....

I never voted for this.......

Sponsored Links
So.

If we leave no deal, the EU can do whatever they like.

Read Article 50 we leave all institutions and 3rd country status applies.

We would have to trade under WTO rules, so customs checks and psperwork will be needed.....how else can new tariffs be imposed.

Regulatory divergance may not happen overnight, but the EU wont know when we might import beef with hormones.......

Your argumentbis rather odd, because you said you have chosen to leave the EU and single market but you still want the benefits of frictionless trade......you could have that, just dont leave
Plenty of other countries outside the EU have no problems sending their goods into the EU.
How much stuff does China, India, America North and South send to Europe without any problems.
Every day millions of tons of goods are passing through EU borders from all over the world.

Plenty of other countries outside the EU have no problems sending their goods into the EU.
How much stuff does China, India, America North and South send to Europe without any problems.
Every day millions of tons of goods are passing through EU borders from all over the world.
Excellent news. How does this compare to the rapid European supply chain that Britain's manufacturers rely upon presently?

After Brexit the UK still be in regulatory alignment with the EU,British businesses that are sending stuff into the EU are already in alignment with EU regulations, the day after leaving nothing much would have changed so why would the EU stop British exports into Europe.
Over time there would be divergence but those problems can be sorted as they arise.

Absurd logic again. My licence expired yesterday, I can still drive my car and comply with the road regulations, but what happens when I dont.

Leaving is as much a legal issue as a trade issue.

You want to employ that plumber with an expired gas safe certificate?

Childish scaremongering nonsense
Why do you persist in making yourself look silly.

Its a simple fact, we leave the EU no deal we have no power over EU borders controls -it will be their single market and we will have to play by their rules.

You want the UK to lose control, its what you applaud.

I am proud of the UK I want the UK to keep its power and control.

You are the traitor.......make sure you remember that

Why do you persist in making yourself look silly.

Its a simple fact, we leave the EU no deal we have no power over EU borders controls -it will be their single market and we will have to play by their rules.

You want the UK to lose control, its what you applaud.

I am proud of the UK I want the UK to keep its power and control.

You are the traitor.......make sure you remember that
Ref said in or out...we voted out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back