Fresh food

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I was in the fish and chip shop last night and I said to the owner. Is that fish fresh? FRESH he shouted. Why a good vet could have it swimming about in the mornig!!

BE HAPPY :LOL:

Sponsored Links
williams89 said:
I was in the fish and chip shop last night and I said to the owner. Is that fish fresh? FRESH he shouted. Why a good vet could have it swimming about in the mornig!!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Ah, but so could Frankenstein ;)

Gary_M said:
williams89 said:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Ah, but so could Frankenstein ;)

He was the owner!!!

williams89
I was in the fish and chip shop last night and I said to the owner

"have you any chips left mate ?"

he said,
"yeah we got plenty !"

I said ..
" Well serves you right for making so many ....!" BOOM BOOM ....:)

Sponsored Links
Well............the other day I was in the supermarket. Bought a little cooked chicken, one carrot, few loose patatoes and half loaf of bread...........so, I get to the checkout. The girl finishes scanning everything then say, "I see you're single then'.

I ask her how she knows this.

She replies, "'cause you're an ugly b*stard" !!! :eek:

;)

sorry I know you shop at lidls cheap shop an their staff are all Vicky Pollards ..lol :)

Moz said:
sorry I know you shop at lidls cheap shop an their staff are all Vicky Pollards ..lol :)

Yeah, but no, but yeah, but no, but yeah, but no..........shutup. And anway I couldn't have been there because I was with Marion who got pregnant behind the bikesheds when she sat on David's bike, and he is the hardest person in the school because once he wrote a rude word about the teacher on the blackboard when nobody was there. And anyway I don't know who Marion is so I couldn't have been there. Shutup ! ;)

Gary_M
Eh........ You what ?

sorry lol ..Im LAYDEE ...teehee

like some of the new women /multi nicks here at the moment ,lol ;)
I bet the server logs would be a FUN read here ... with the same ip/numbers coming up as different nics ..lol
*taps nose knowingly*

moz...
being a new lady here I dont understand where all this suspicion comes from regarding whether the ladies who post here are biological ladies or really posess a pair of balls???????????
why does it keep cropping up?
is there some historical problem with men posting as women???
I will ask you directly... do you think that I am a man?

toffee said:
moz...
being a new lady here I dont understand where all this suspicion comes from regarding whether the ladies who post here are biological ladies or really posess a pair of balls???????????
why does it keep cropping up?
is there some historical problem with men posting as women???
I will ask you directly... do you think that I am a man?

Does it really matter - as long as the post is interesting, and at times humourus :LOL:

Regards,

Susan :p

ya know..........when i first came here, I just sat on the sidelines and it was a little like watchin the crowd at a bar (pub) and you all were bein yourselves (well ya know what i mean).....anyway, after the "dolly" thingy....suspicions cropped up and everyone got their "knickers" in a wad and it changed....and I suspect there are true "gentlemen" out there and maybe chivalry is not dead after all.......but it seems sorta boring and "walkin on egg shells" sorta. I can't take the credit/blame.....but I wish it would go back the way it was. You really don't have to kiss my as s.
Best regards,
mlb :)
by the way fish and chips are fish and fries?

Sponsored Links
Back