Frexit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
When we lead, others will follow……
Off the edge of the cliff?

Brexiteers are now so desperate to ignore the fact that there are no bonuses to leaving the EU, that they are trying to massage the beliefs of the ever dwindling bunch of their fellow nutters!

One wonders what the next stereotypical reply from mottie will be ;)

Sponsored Links
One wonders what the next stereotypical reply from mottie will be
Why doesn't one tell all what my reply will be if one thinks my reply will be stereotypical?

Last edited:
Just after our referendum result, some Czechs I speak to on my visits were all gung ho for Czexit. Now they've sobered up and seen Brexit in practice they've gone strangely quiet. Just us Brits left with a big hangover. I suppose countries like CZ would be daft to leave though, seeing as they are net recipients of EU funds.

Just after our referendum result, some Czechs I speak to on my visits were all gung ho for Czexit. Now they've sobered up and seen Brexit in practice they've gone strangely quiet. Just us Brits left with a big hangover. I suppose countries like CZ would be daft to leave though, seeing as they are net recipients of EU funds.

Yeah I can't see any other European country giving leaving the EU a go tbh, there far to intertwined, and they've seen the cock up we've made of it, and that the EU is run by adults, and when you take them away you suddenly realise you've elected the village idiots into power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back