More deaths in the channel.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Looks like they were just off Sangatte and the French coastguard managed to get to them but it looks like they were brought to Britain. If the French can do that, why aren’t they taking them and others back to France as soon as they set off? I blame the French for this tragedy.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
The RNLI taxi didn't get there fast enough.

Looks like they were just off Sangatte and the French coastguard managed to get to them but it looks like they were brought to Britain. If the French can do that, why aren’t they taking them and others back to France as soon as they set off? I blame the French for this tragedy.
About 58 people were rescued by British and French coastguards, officials said.

The French will have landed the ones they rescued, in France.
And the British brought those that they rescued to UK.

By agreement they could have landed them in France. I guess they chose not to.

Last edited:
Yep French are responsible again

Although the usual suspects ( fruit cakes) will some how manage to blame the UK

Sponsored Links

You really should read some of that link...

British and French coastguards have rescued around 50 people from the vessel, authorities said.
A number of people were seen being brought off a lifeboat, some on stretchers, in Dover, but the extent of injuries and exact numbers remain unclear.
Ten people were taken to Dover and several more to Calais.
A passing ship first raised the alarm that an overloaded boat was in difficulty off the coast of Sangatte, near Calais in the early hours of Saturday, French authorities said.
When the French lifeboat arrived, they found numerous people in the sea with some screaming for help. The Dover lifeboat, which was already in the Channel dealing with another boat carrying migrants, joined the rescue operation.

I'm not saying I blame the RNLI, they operate to a code, I'm just saying I ain't going to ******g pay for it.
No probs, you were happy before but now things have changed, in your eyes. They won't bother but will go out on every shout whether you donate or not.

Lives are precious.

Sponsored Links
Back