More deaths in the channel

If I were an illegal immigrant with 1,500 quid to burn on a crossing, I'd club together with some mates and buy a decent boat with a cabin. I do not understand why they pay the traffickers.

Sponsored Links
Most won’t last more than 15 mins in water that cold. Then there is the very high risk of heart attack when you are pulled out as the blood drains to your feet.
wow imagine being in a sh1t rubber boat overloaded with people just inches away from a sea that would kill you in as little as 15 minutes

its horrible to think about it

On a fairly full bus on Tuesday, a teen, a coloured female, sat occupying one of the forward seats, clearly marked as being for the less able. She had blocked the seat alongside her, with a second coat. She had flipped down the fold up seat in front of her, to rest her muddy booted feet on. To add to the mix, she was jabbering away at the top of her voice, to a male whom she had on loudspeaker, on her phone in some foreign tongue.
Harry do you realise that merely recognising this as antisocial behaviour makes you an extreme right-wing extremist on a par with Adolf Hitler and his Nazis? And you mustn't say "coloured" anymore; the latest term is "global majority".
What the feck does that have to do with anything? Mind you, you're 100% right Harry, young white females would NEVER act in such a manner. People like the following comic depiction don't exist in real life. Actually I saw a report the other day that analysed a million inconsiderate acts conducted in public over the past year by people under 20 years old and you know what? Every single one was a brown person. Not one, not a single, inconsiderate act conducted by a white youngster, they're all pure as the proverbial snow ;)

View attachment 289198
A foreigner, as a guest, should be on better behaviour than the natives if he/she wants to make a good impression and be accepted.

And btw the character you use to illustrate your point is fictional.

Sponsored Links
Guessing the rest were sporting bed sheets and sandals.
tumblr_p98ouddTsE1tpri36o1_400.gifv

And btw the character you use to illustrate your point is fictional.
Wait ... WHAT???

Vicky Pollard WASN'T real?!? Are you KIDDING me?!?!? Come on, are you trying to tell me the sketches from Little Britain weren't filmed with real people?!? They were all MADE UP?!?!?!??

Thank you for setting me straight on that one

Maybe the following was a slight indication that I already knew that ...

People like the following comic depiction

Wait ... WHAT???

Vicky Pollard WASN'T real?!? Are you KIDDING me?!?!? Come on, are you trying to tell me the sketches from Little Britain weren't filmed with real people?!? They were all MADE UP?!?!?!??
We were en-route to Brands Hatch in the BIG truck when we foolishly decided to pull off the motorway to find better & cheaper food. So we're in this chip shop in (I think) Swanley when in walks Vicky Pollard. It was dressed like Vicky Pollard, talked like Vicky Pollard & behaved like Vicky Pollard.

If I were an illegal immigrant with 1,500 quid to burn on a crossing, I'd club together with some mates and buy a decent boat with a cabin. I do not understand why they pay the traffickers.
I've often wondered where you can readily buy a 30 seat rib c/w outboard motor.

Is le' francais version of Freeads, Gumtree & eBay flooded with them?????

Here might lie the solution, just go out & buy up all the boats . . . . !

As I understand it ? There were children on the said boat
(from France)

The parents of those children on the boat should all be arrested and charged with

Negligence / endangering life or some other criminal offence
And jailed

Even better idea.
This would get you to your room at the asylum hotel in no time.
Border force wouldn't stand a chance of nicking you.

Sponsored Links
Back