More deaths in the channel.

£40 million? Pfft! True blue gammons like MBK don't even blink, when his Tory chums are wasting hundreds of billions of pounds. Why, their very own scum scrounger Baroness Mone trousered £60 million for supplying duff tat to the NHS. MBK practically knocked one off when he heard that 'good news'.

Fugging hypocrite.
Yep. He made some big claims but can't prove them.

But as long as he has got somebody to blame

Sponsored Links
It was less cost effective than sending the RAF to Turkey to pick up a cargo of below standard masks at a discount price. Another brilliant Boris decision. The covid bug ate his brain and spat out the husk.

Sponsored Links
Any evidence that this £40m hole is down to the little boats?

You do have some actual figures to prove it ?
The sums are pretty simple. Do you need help.

200m spent running the service. 25% of lives saved are the taxi service. Are you able to add up? You claim the costs are fixed but they aren’t.

I never claimed the £40m overspend was down to the taxi service. I said they have a £37m shortfall and I can see a way to fix it without impacting the essential services to inland and coastal waters.

Because they have £800m in a secret bank account ?

Cost for lifeboat service were £137m in 2018. Before the taxi service started. Reversing NPV at 4% gets you to about £175m. Close enough (y)

Problem fixed.

Or raise 25% more funds - not so easy.

Before the taxi service started.
I know it gets under your skin that they don't discriminate against brown people.

But, you'll just have to get used to it. They won't fail, however much you wish it were so.

Get Nige to moan again, lets get those donations flooding in...

Oh dear. More accounting expertise from denso

Why don’t you google reverse NPV calculator

Included the formula

I know it gets under your skin that they don't discriminate against brown people.

But, you'll just have to get used to it. They won't fail, however much you wish it were so.

Get Nige to moan again, lets get those donations flooding in...
I’m brown and I still donate.

But I am saddened by the volunteers who’ve had enough (I know many) and the cut backs to services that we are seeing.

There you go again, why don't I try and figure out what you are on about. That's not how it works...
Ready with your humble pie?

Reverse NPV Formula

The following formula is used to calculate the Reverse NPV.

R=NPV∗(1+DR/100)
Where R is the Reverse NPV (cash flow) (£)
NPV is the net present value (£)
DR is the discount rate (%)

Sponsored Links
Back