Friday Film Review

M

Moz

nothing much on this week ....

so I went an saw "Stranger Than Fiction"
Directed by
Marc Forster

Dustin Hoffman, Emma Thompson, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Will Ferrell

Will Ferrell stars as a taxman who finds out that his dull life is coincidentally being written by an author, played by Emma Thompson. He soon starts to dramatically change his life.

I was hoping for something on the lines of the stunning Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind,
it was nowhere as good ..:(
this was hard to like an was plodding in the middle , the excellent Ferrell holds it together just .........but it was so hard not get up an go watch Flushed away in another screen ,lol
Hoffman,has the usual hammy so/so style ......
Thompson I liked but the black lady actress in it is rubbish an I cannot even remember her name/why her charactor was in this at all ...
Gyllenhaal is a good actress (Secretary !) but here her charactor was all over the place an the false tattoo kept smearing on her jumper ,lol .....

very disappointed here an give it 3/10
I wouldnt recommend you see this at all.......:(

Sponsored Links
markie
I go the picture house on a friday like a religion ...I also download fillums that I cannot get to see an burn them to dvd,
Dramas ,comedies ,foreign horror films ..."Pan's Labyrinth" is one I have ready too watch
an I then have a fillum night in front of the 52" lcd

I quite like the Private pron films too.....jenna jameson is my fav pron artist

Sponsored Links
I could dive into a very rude Chubby Brown routine now but will be banned in a heartbeat , so wont bother but It was very funny ..lol...lol...lol