From the EU discussions I can't really call it a parliament ....

Sponsored Links
Brexit party MEPs are an embarrassment to this country.

Fancy that, the EU allows MEPs to speak up against the EU..... democracy in action

Good point, that UKIP has no representatives in the UK, but does in the EU - meaning the EU is more democratic that the UK!

OMG. Farage is such a ****. Seems to take pleasure is bullying and upsetting people. It's certainly all about him and his ego (and his offshore investments too, of course).

Sponsored Links
Good point, that UKIP has no representatives in the UK, but does in the EU - meaning the EU is more democratic that the UK!
Of course it's more democratic...

That's why the agitators behind brexit hate the EU!

Sadly they found it all too easy to convince quitters that the undemocratic future we now have to look forward to is what they wanted (n)

Farage is a Waitrose Tommy Robinson dealing in secondhand nostalgia of our past Empire.

Unfortunately millions lap up his two bit parlour act.

democracy?

Would one of the Brexers like to tell us how many paid-up members of the Brexit Party voted for Farage to be their leader?

Clue: it's even less than the number of Con members who voted for Buffoon to be Prime Minister.

I've just started watching Peaky Blinders. Is that the 'golden age' brexiters long to have again?

I've just started watching Peaky Blinders. Is that the 'golden age' brexiters long to have again?

Polio, early deaths, diseases once eradicted returning like measles. Work houses, homelessness etc.

All in the name of freedom.

KXGY4N6.jpg

People

I think it means people don’t see MEP elections as important. So will happily vote the joker card. Most people realise MP votes are a little more important.

Pretty sure scientists will be able to use it in their papers on the "echo chamber effect" of social media, so it may serve some useful purpose after all :D

If it has the effect of carralling those from the shallow end of the gene pool together Im all fot it.
It used to be the job of Jeremy Kyle.

If it has the effect of carralling those from the shallow end of the gene pool together Im all fot it.
It used to be the job of Jeremy Kyle.

They'll have a common cause soon enough, when they have no job, no food and no house, they'll be rallying together on the streets with their pitchforks!

Sponsored Links
Back