Supremacy of Parliament. "the arm twisting and arguments failed"

Sponsored Links
I did not endorse the comment, now you are lying as well as ranting :)
You are supporting and defending online hate-filled, violent wishes against politicians.
What is the difference between roger's comment and hate messages such as these:
Abusive emails seen by the BBC included one which said "you should hang for your crimes" and another saying, "I hope you do live the rest of your life looking over your shoulder in fear".
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42434283
You are defending such comments, therefore how can you not be endorsing them?
Do you refuse to condemn them, but still defend them?
Just like mightyblab would have done. :rolleyes:

Just like mightyblab would have done

Your blatant hatred of Blightymam makes the truth shine through -it was your behaviour that caused her to leave.

Your blatant lies are unacceptable:
You are supporting and defending online hate-filled, violent wishes against politicians.

You are defending such comments, therefore how can you not be endorsing them?

And creating Ad hom attacks doesnt hide your deceipt.

Just because I criticised your comments doesnt make me agree with somebody elses comments.

I said the comment was inappropriate, which is not defending it. Show me proof how I defend the comment.

Ted heath should have been shot straight between the eyes.
Gosh what a terrible crime Roger928 has committed, remarking that he thinks somebody should have been shot 12 years after that person died of old age.
Your blatant lies are unacceptable:
Just because I criticised your comments doesnt make me agree with somebody elses comments.
I said the comment was inappropriate, which is not defending it. Show me proof how I defend the comment.
You trivialised roger's comment. A comment propagating violence against politicians because he disagrees with their political views. You refuse to criticise or condemn his comment. You launch a tirade against me for criticising the comment. That is tantamount to defending violent, hate-filled crimes against politicians, just like the examples of other extremists that you presented. Incidents, which in your examples were limited to only left-wing extremists, but there have been equally, and more, serious examples of right-wing extremism. You appear to have a forked tongue, listing examples of left-wing extremism, yet ignoring, excusing and trivialising examples of right-wing extremism.
When will you acknowledge that comments propagating violence against politicians have no place on social media, or anywhere?

Your blatant hatred of Blightymam makes the truth shine through -it was your behaviour that caused her to leave.
Who told you that? Where did you get that idea?
I noticed you did not challenge John's criticism of roger's comment, but as soon as I did, you jumped up and criticised me. How very mightyblab! :rolleyes:
Your behaviour exposes you!
Then when you start talking about being in the office as notch, but mightyblab was a retired ex-press photographer and had lived all over the world, been everywhere, done everything, your deceit is becoming self-evident.
You will be adopting dopgit's imaginative anecdotes next. While we are talking about dopgit, did you notice how he endorsed roger's comment?

Sponsored Links
you jumped up and criticised me.

You should read back over your 'shouldve, couldve, wouldve........ranting post and have a long hard think about it. :)

What is laughable is that you contually rant on about other people accusing them of what you spend your whole time doing. :mrgreen:

What is laughable is that you contually rant on about other people accusing them of what you spend your whole time doing. :mrgreen:
Squirming again. :rolleyes:
You trivialised roger's comment. ...You refuse to criticise or condemn his comment. You launch a tirade against me for criticising the comment. That is tantamount to defending violent, hate-filled crimes against politicians, ...
When will you acknowledge that comments propagating violence against politicians have no place on social media, or anywhere?

What is the difference between roger's comment and hate messages such as these

Abusive emails seen by the BBC included one which said "you should hang for your crimes" and another saying, "I hope you do live the rest of your life looking over shoulder in fear

Cant you see what the difference is? :p

What is laughable is that you contually rant on about other people accusing them of what you spend your whole time doing

Whats even funnier is how you dont even realise it

Wats dat river in Egypt?

Oh yes, its De Nile :mrgreen:

Cant you see what the difference is? :p
Can't you see that roger is skirting the fringes of what is considered illegal and liable to prosecution.
Can't you see that he is obstensibly propagating hate crimes against politicians and you are calling it merely "inappropriate"!
What is more, you cannot wait to criticise me for critising roger's "inappropriate" comment. That is tantamount to supporting and defending roger's "inappropriate" comment.

Anyway, now that you have descended into silly squirming comments. I am finished on this topic because you, just like mightyblab would have done, will persist until the thread is locked.

I am finished on this topic because you, just like mightyblab would have done, will persist until the thread is locked.

:):):)

Youve lost the argument, so now you will get your guardian angel to lock the thread. (y)

Sponsored Links
Back