Frozen Pipe....I think?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Woke up this morning to find no hot water and cold water only from the kitchen sink tap (which is the closest to where the main water pipe comes into the house). I have a combi boiler and the heating is still working. I've had it on full blast all day and have been placing a small heater in various places to try and thaw something out, but tonight still no water except from the sink cold water tap. Am I missing something - could it be something else or is it likely to be a frozen pipe? Is there anything else I can try?

Sponsored Links
Keep your heating on full, this weather is pretty hard especially where you are. too many people are paying for keeping the heating off or low, in this weather

Thanks for that. The heatings been on for nearly 48hrs full tilt and still no sign of a thaw! Still playing the waiting game and hoping it clears before Saturday with no 'after effects'

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back