Fruit and veg ‘will run out’ unless Britain charters planes to fly in farm workers from Europe

So - to prove you were right you offer a link which says you were wrong.

Perhaps you could explain how Bradford has been "ruined".

Entering into a debate with you is like reasoning with HAL with an Aspergers upgrade.

Not today thanks :p

Sponsored Links
So when you're personal and unkind to someone it's a 'joke', as you said about your post to Notch earlier.
When I say anything about your spelling then it's unkind and having a dig.

I wonder if you're one of those people who can dish it out but can't take it?

Notch gives me as good as he gets... I like Notch but he give me sh!t so I give him sh¡t. You go on about kindness yet your spiteful.

Like I said I don't mind it. I rather enjoy a ding dong Let's not forget its you who brought up kindness.

Let's also remember there are limits.... Theres banter and then there being nasty

You may remember I come to your defense not so long ago.

Was it?

I think you are concentrating on the wrong part of the argument.

Has immigration "ruined" Bradford? Was it wonderful before?

Have the Brits "ruined" Benidorm?

Have the Americans "ruined" Las Vegas?

Brits ruined benidorm?

Probably have yes

Sponsored Links
So go on, explain to me how it would work in practice, lets see you actually work through the argument.

The unemployed

They are "job seekers" are they not?
I thought it was the case that if you refuse work, you lose the benefits?
Did't IDS sort this all out some years ago?

I'm sure the law could be changed if not already so.
Given the turmoil that we face.

Brits ruined benidorm?

Probably have yes
Racist :p

_63777069_63776970.jpg

Thousands of Brits invading Spain on holiday every year most of em. Never see Spain in day light :LOL:

All. Of em ambassadors for there country :LOL:

Doing their bit for entente cordial or what ever:LOL:

Blimey. Makes me proud to be British

Well half of me any way :)

They are "job seekers" are they not?
I thought it was the case that if you refuse work, you lose the benefits?
Did't IDS sort this all out some years ago?

I'm sure the law could be changed if not already so.
Given the turmoil that we face.

Just like Andy11 you cant take it to the next level of debate.

Go on explain how unemployed can be fruit pickers, talk me through how it would work.

Notch gives me as good as he gets... I like Notch but he give me sh!t so I give him sh¡t. You go on about kindness yet your spiteful.

Like I said I don't mind it. I rather enjoy a ding dong Let's not forget its you who brought up kindness.

Let's also remember there are limits.... Theres banter and then there being nasty

You may remember I come to your defense not so long ago.
I am spiteful? Please show me where I am spiteful. I'll admit to taking the P on occasion, but spiteful - please show me because I will have a look and see where I have gone wrong.

I don't remember you coming to my defence, but did you want thanks? Honestly? I'm not sure why you brought it up - I don't need anyone to come to my defence, what you do is up to you. If you want to say something then fine, if you don't, also fine. I do have noticed that you follow my comments now, when I am not even talking to you and you've not yet joined in the topic being written about. All you seem to want to do is to just quote a bit of it and try to make a dig. So what does that make you - spiteful?

Last edited by a moderator:
The best he can do is out-of-date articles. The world must have stood still since 2017, eh?
Oh dear, your ad hominem attack is a rather weak attempt to distract from your answer that was of no relevance.

The reason for choosing an older article was because I was responding to this:
. for 2 years after the referendum
Ie the period 2016 to 2018

I think you will find 2017 fits in that period

Also there has been a loss of immigrant workers in the agriculture sector since the ref in 2016 up to the present day.
Which has since only got worse due to the toxic environment caused by the home office and Tory propaganda.

And this problem is also very current -its been in the news this week.

Sponsored Links
Back