Fruit and veg ‘will run out’ unless Britain charters planes to fly in farm workers from Europe

If this goes on and on. The news will be Notch scavenging the bins.

So you think because there is food in the shops, that is proof there is no food rotting in the fields.

you are as wrong as sillyboy

Sponsored Links
Am sorry, is this you doing exactly what you're accusing me of? :ROFLMAO: How nice.

You are funny....

Your making out I'm laughing at Andy's Racism, rather than laughing at you. Then comparing this with me having a joke at Notches expense... I can't see the connection...
.............. Other than you

Sponsored Links
I really don't understand why you can't get what I am saying.

If a Spanish resident echoed those concerns without using the sort of language that Andy uses, and bases their argument on facts rather than stereotyping & lies then how can it be racist? That was never the argument as far as I am concerned.

Andy I will argue that in many ways he does more harm than good with his manner of trying to get his concerns over. Had he spoken on the many occasions that he does about foreigners in a clear, factual manner then people would take more notice and a discussion could carry on. Instead he gets labelled as racist because he leaves the reader with no choice other than to come to that conclusion. Who's fault is that and who, actually is building resentment here?

It's got nothing to do with Spain, it's got nothing to do with the British Empire's past mistakes, those things are just waffle to try and distract. It's got everything to do with Andy's views and delivery of those views. Speak with kindness, intelligence and using facts rather than fiction then he will get listened to. It's really not difficult to understand is it?

Ok you really don't understand, you can't work out my point here /condescending :p

Read my response again 'Andy does have a point' i didn't say Andy isn't racist. Two separate issues.

A) Parts of Spain overrun with Brits.

A1)Parts of Bradford overrun with Asians. Polish Southampton etc

See what i did there? I bet A1 is not acceptable.

Quote 'our Andy'

"IRONIC, that our loony-left opinion formers criticise Britain for its slavery history, when the same loony lefties promote the importation to Britain of foreigners who enslave each other."

Lets take a look at 'slavery' what does it mean oh yes 'enslavement of blacks by whites' wrong! Its an open term inclusive of ALL. Take a look back through history an unbiased view paints a very different picture lots of it went on in all directions, meanwhile Britain, the first country to ban such a despicable act.

If we google uk human trafficking slavery we get alot of recent results, look at some of the people responsible now is Andy wrong or google wrong? He's wrong perhaps to insinuate generalisation but it is happening right here right now.

So back to my original point, he does have a point in most of his statements with as you say racist connotations . They are negative yes, i don't like what the Brits have done to Benidorm but that's not racist it's fact. Two separate issues.

We were talking about Andy.

You leaped to his defense, tried to make it about Spain & the Empire, that the UK is full of apologists and gone on all sorts of wayward tracks.

I'm talking about Andy. Andy loses his points because of his delivery. Andy SHOULD be dismissed because of his clear racism. Why encourage that kind of talking? I also know that facts have been put forward to Andy, showing him where he's going wrong (those who are brave enough to try and engage) and those facts are not read, taken in and nothing changes the way Andy talks about foreigners.

So, why should I listen to him? He doesn't want to learn, he doesn't want to accept he is wrong in any way at all, he just wants to have a go at foreigners. People like that I will dismiss.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are funny....

Your making out I'm laughing at Andy's Racism, rather than laughing at you. Then comparing this with me having a joke at Notches expense... I can't see the connection...
.............. Other than you
You've not entered into this conversation other than to laugh at my post and then 'joke' as you put it at Notch's expense.
For someone who's using my words to try and have a dig at me (the kindness & facts part) and shows himself not to be kind then you do come over as a hypocrite.

your opinion

which is totally wrong
as usual :ROFLMAO:

So you link to a farmer whose apples are too big because of frost and the market doesn't require juice, and a farmer in Scotland unwilling to better eastern Europe wage levels.

meanwhile Britain, the first country to ban such a despicable act.
Was it?

I think you are concentrating on the wrong part of the argument.

Has immigration "ruined" Bradford? Was it wonderful before?

Have the Brits "ruined" Benidorm?

Have the Americans "ruined" Las Vegas?

Was it?

Has immigration "ruined" Bradford? Was it wonderful before?

Have the Brits "ruined" Benidorm?

Have the Americans "ruined" Las Vegas?

With all due respect Effluent you're normally too busy staring at the shape of that apostrophe to get the point, on your way.. shoo shoo..

:p

Anyway yes i am right as usual look here:

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-slavery/chronology-who-banned-slavery-when-idUSL1561464920070322

No im not it's my argument ill say what i want (stamps his high heels)

Anyway

Yes
Yes
Americans start off ok then ruin most things.

(lots of handbags flying around today whoop!)

Last edited:
You've not entered into this conversation other than to laugh at my post and then 'joke' as you put it at Notch's expense.
For someone who's using my words to try and have a dig at me (the kindness & facts part) and shows himself not to be kind then you do come over as a hypocrite.

Your talking of kindness yet you have a dig at me about my poor English and grammar. And you don't believe that I read the Guardian. Your jibes don't bother me but it's hardly kindness your aiming at me.

Your talking of kindness yet you have a dig at me about my poor English and grammar. And you don't believe that I read the Guardian. Your jibes don't bother me but it's hardly kindness your aiming at me.
So when you're personal and unkind to someone it's a 'joke', as you said about your post to Notch earlier.
When I say anything about your spelling then it's unkind and having a dig.

I wonder if you're one of those people who can dish it out but can't take it?

So when you're personal and unkind to someone it's a 'joke', as you said about your post to Notch earlier.
When I say anything about your spelling then it's unkind and having a dig.

I wonder if you're one of those people who can dish it out but can't take it?

(leaps to Bodd's defence even though he's not racist?)

I think Bodd dishes and receives in good humour so to speak, it's not often at all i see one of his comments and think ooh nails out! I get the impression he's pretty level headed? I stand to be corrected.

You can get a bit feisty though ;)

Sponsored Links
Back