Fruit cakes

Sponsored Links
Grammar Bod, grammar. It’s not 'worser and worser'. It’s 'worserer'. You’re welcome. ;)

Even when I deliberately spell something wrong I spell it wrong.

Tell me is there any hope for me?

Sponsored Links
I bought a nice apple cake from a farm shop at the weekend. Had cinnamon in and was quite nice.

There was quite a selection of fruit cakes actually.

Didn't see any guns. Hope this helps.

From the US on the news again

Bloke rings the wrong door bell and gets shot

Girl pulls into the wrong drive way in her car and gets shot

Cheer leaders mistakenly get into the wrong cab

Realise there mistake get out get in the right cab

Fruit cake from original cab gets out
Bangs on there window they open window to apologise and he shoots em

Jeez us wept
I cant work out what the common link is......mind you neither can the American govt

Something beginning with G
I began a three-part documentary on the Waco siege, last night. Hard to believe it was 30 years ago. It reveals new footage from the scene at the time and how a news guy got lost and asked directions to the compound at Mount Carmel from a mail man...who turned out to be a member of the Branch Davidian cult. He scoots back, post haste, and warns everyone the ATF is on the way. Koresh immediately opens up an enormous weapons hoard, including 50.cal rifles (with AP rounds) and over 1.5 million rounds of ammunition!!o_OEnough weaponry to successfully stage a coup of a small country. Both sides share blame for the stand-off and final carnage but if only a newsman had known where he was going in the first place, i wonder if things might've turned out differently.
Alex Jones made his fortune on the back of that botched raid and the NRA have used it as an example ever since for maintaining the Second Amendment intact.

I recall that Hollywood bank raid

We’re the two bank robbers were armed with asssult rifles and body armour and opened up on the police and any one else

The police were out gunned and had to raid local gun shops to obtain up graded guns

How no one was killed apart from the bank robbers ??

Sponsored Links
Back