Full fat Coke.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
For several years now I've been Powerflushing my central heating systems with full fat Coke & very, very successful too!!

However, talking to an old pal at the Plumbers' merchants the other day, he told me about Irn Bru, which apparently has a slightly higher acidic contend. So, it Cumbernault Champage going into the old Powerflusher from now on.
Stick that Fernox & Sentinal snake oil up yer arze!!

Sponsored Links
for badly sludged systems Worcester recommend,

IMG_3811.jpg

Why not use Buckie Duckie??

You can strain it thru your string vest and drink it after the flush is finished (y)

Sponsored Links
Why not use Buckie Duckie??

You can strain it thru your string vest and drink it after the flush is finished (y)

As always the pragmatic approach Razor. You're a credit to the industry & it's no surprise you're held in such high regard by the course Cowboys, career change chancers & the Brownies. A true prince amongst men & Ben the trolley collector.

for badly sludged systems Worcester recommend,

View attachment 102174

Yes Jim, I can see how these could firmly establish the integrity of a deformed primary heat exchanger in a Woofshitter Tupperware Botch. An amazing combination & basic SkoolBoy chemistry too.
We only now need to formulate an inhibitors & we'll corner the market for sure!!

Lidl & Aldi own make is fine

As always in this industry there's the cheapskate, willing to compromise his professional integrity for a quick buck, with inferior untested products. Shame on you FT!!

I always find that a litre of my own urine, after a night on the San Miguel's works particularly well. In fact, I have a Powerflush to do in the morning, so guess where I am right now!
It's the only reason I've been in my local, since 2pm... Nothing at all to with it being 50 degrees in the loft earlier :)

I always find that a litre of my own urine, after a night on the San Miguel's works particularly well. In fact, I have a Powerflush to do in the morning, so guess where I am right now!
It's the only reason I've been in my local, since 2pm... Nothing at all to with it being 50 degrees in the loft earlier :)

Ah I see, using a slightly warm attic as a feeble excuse to drink to excess.. Frankly I'm shocked!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back