Full-height corner kitchen unit

bsr

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am installing a kitchen with a full-height corner larder like this picture. The corner is wider than 90 degrees so I can't get everything tight. If I align the wall units against the wall, I get a gap where the larder butts the adjacent wall unit. If I align the units against the larder, they aren't flush to the wall.

What options do I have? Is covering the gap with trim the only one?

Thanks

bsr

WIL2-1.jpg

Sponsored Links
Align to unit and infill panel at wall.

Not familiar with the “term wider than 90 degrees.?

Thanks.

The corner is not 90 degrees. It's maybe 93 degrees.

If I fit the wall units tight to the corner unit, the other end of the wall unit ends up about 10mm of the wall. If I continue to butt the units for the whole run the last wall unit will 50mm from the wall--not doable!

Thanks.

The corner is not 90 degrees. It's maybe 93 degrees.

If I fit the wall units tight to the corner unit, the other end of the wall unit ends up about 10mm of the wall. If I continue to butt the units for the whole run the last wall unit will 50mm from the wall--not doable!
Why ? You need a slight gap , doors need room to open especially if they have protruding handles.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back