Fused Spur Neon Current Consumtion

Sponsored Links
.....my king size waterbed.....
ooohh, saucy :p
That is £52.40 for 10 years; is that not worth saving? ( I am now aware that the figures are over estimated).
Probably not over estimated, given leccy costs are set to go up.
Just think of all that extra money you can spend on leopard print thongs for when you're 'entertaining' the ladies ;)

Wow! The subject has certainly moved off at a tangent!
To conclude it:
If you are as mad as a box of frogs true Yorkshireman & want to save yourself a few pence a year - get your screwdriver & pliers out & remove all the neons in your fused spurs. After 10 years (or a bit less due to the constantly rising electricity prices) take the savings to an Anne Summers store & buy yourself a leopard print thong! But, don't turn the £300+ a year waterbed heating off 'cos the ladies won't appreciate a cold bed!

Thanks all.

You don't install fused spurs with neon lamps on equipment that is meant to remain on permanently - the reason of the neon is to remind you to turn it off after use!

Example is bathroom fan heater - turned off after use - use neon.
Example is Central Heating Boiler - permanently on - No neon.
Example is Outside light - Turn off in the day - use neon.
etc etc... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Example is bathroom fan heater - turned off after use - use neon.
Example is Central Heating Boiler - permanently on - No neon.
Example is Outside light - Turn off in the day - use neon.
etc etc...

Do away with the neons and use a knotted hankie as a reminder. :LOL: :LOL:

I bet christmas will be a laugh in your house :LOL:

How much do fairy lights cost over 24 days?

Sod it, light a candle.

I was at a lady's house this AM, spent a while taking dimmers out of the circuit so she could use CFL's... mad on them, she was. Then I go to the loo, look out of the window and what do I see?

A couple of LARGE patio heaters outside... :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back