G M B union

Sponsored Links
The fact that the GMB is refusing to disclose Jolly’s findings means that the GMB is now covering up a report into a cover up :LOL:

Sponsored Links
The woman who made the complaint told labour list they are being silenced ?? Hmmm

The front runner to succeed as leader of the union Gary smith has been the subject of internal bullying complaints

The current leader of the union Gary smith has been the subject of internal bullying complaints
I bet those complaints fell on deaf ears. Happens a lot at GMB. Silenced people complaining they are being silenced to whoever will listen. Needs a report doing. I nominate Karen...or Shona.

Whenever i see my wife’s GMB fees on my statement I’m absolutely furious. 10 years I’ve been telling her to change accounts!!:(

The front runner to succeed as leader of the union Gary smith has been the subject of internal bullying complaints
Good job he's not UK current Home Secretary. Then he could get away with it.

Good job he's not a Tory advisor, then he could get away with flouting the rules.

Good job he's not an ex-Tory PM, then he could have got away with flouting tax rules, and texting the chancellor for £20B to help out his mate.

Your dyslexia seems to have suddenly improved. Is it something to do with your sudden found fluency in French has miraculously improved your English?

Sponsored Links
Back